I have started a game as unemployed....

With my reputation as 'sunday league'. What league will clubs pay an interest in me to becomw their manager. Been offered a job with a club in the blue square south.....is this the best i can hope for or if I wait long enough will a conference club hire me.

cheers

andy

I only loaded english down to BSS and BSN and scotland down to league 3.

So from previous advice I am better to grab the job offer from the team laid 21st in the BSS. Only asking as i want the most realistic career game possible.

cheers.

Andy

seanNUFC......I am not like that. Played about with it since november.....manged sheff wednesday, spurs, oxford and now want to settle down on a career save. I whole hearterly promise i will not complain or bragg if succesful.

andy

seanNUFC......I am not like that. Played about with it since november.....manged sheff wednesday, spurs, oxford and now want to settle down on a career save. I whole hearterly promise i will not complain or bragg if succesful.

andy

Nice, braggings ok(to an extent), its just people who complain who annoy me.

With my reputation as 'sunday league'. What league will clubs pay an interest in me to becomw their manager. Been offered a job with a club in the blue square south.....is this the best i can hope for or if I wait long enough will a conference club hire me.

cheers

andy

You'll be lucky to get a job above Blue Square North/South. However why don't you take over a Blue Square North or South team, get them promoted and maybe eventually into the Football League. Then you'll probably get a better job :thup:

Been offered (and will take tonight once finished work ) the job of Bath City in the BSS, they have only played 11 games in the very first season, they sit in the relegation zone 10 points off play offs, so i think with 33 games to play there's a realistic chance off even first season success !!!!

It was the first vacancy that came up and applied for, except for tranmere who starts managerless, so realistic in my career game!!!!

cheers guys!!!!

andy

I had a save starting unemployed and then in about November i got the Watford job and they were 2nd to last in the CC but I hated this team and left them after 2 months. They had no ass man's and they wouldn't let me sign one. Then after two weeks i joined Cagliari and they were 14th when i took over and now they are 9th

Been offered (and will take tonight once finished work ) the job of Bath City in the BSS, they have only played 11 games in the very first season, they sit in the relegation zone 10 points off play offs, so i think with 33 games to play there's a realistic chance off even first season success !!!!

It was the first vacancy that came up and applied for, except for tranmere who starts managerless, so realistic in my career game!!!!

cheers guys!!!!

andy

Im doing a save with Bath aswel currently in my third season with them after consecutive promotions. It should be possible to get out of the BSS quite soon but the conference is very tight, i was quite lucky. Expect hard times in league 2 this season when i play a bit later. Mark Cullen on loan is the way forward son.

Im doing a save with Bath aswel currently in my third season with them after consecutive promotions. It should be possible to get out of the BSS quite soon but the conference is very tight, i was quite lucky. Expect hard times in league 2 this season when i play a bit later. Mark Cullen on loan is the way forward son.

Cool....any more suggestions buddy.....thanks for the one......are we allowed to player name and discuss tactics in here !!!!!!

Andy

I had to wait half a season before I got a job with Olypiokos Volou (sp?) in the National B Division in Greece with the Sunday League Footballer status. I am really enjoying this save and glad I did this. Missed out on promotion after turning the season around, but did achieve this in the following season.

EDIT: Forgot my point, Sunday League Footballer status is not too low. After two seasons of success, I got offered the Roma job with only one trophy.

Cool....any more suggestions buddy.....thanks for the one......are we allowed to player name and discuss tactics in here !!!!!!

Andy

Prob not allowed but nobody should care that much. Alexis Nikolas, Liam Hearn, Turley(GK) and Connolly(DC) should hepl your cause.

Would like to see a banking account system for managers as due to being unemployed you might be entitled to job seekers allowance and once you get a job, your wages can be held into that account till you retire.

Archived