+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idiotic, un-appreciating board!!!

Amateur

Default Idiotic, un-appreciating board!!!

i have worked a miracle in making Peterborough the best team in England and WAS on my way to making them the best team ever...

stadium seats 15000 which aint good enough, sick of asking so gave them an ultimatum and they responded like this...

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/y...arlBonas-4.png

after i've done this...

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...hUnited-15.png

i'm not out of order at all, it needs doing! simple as....

Part-Timer

Default Re: Idiotic, un-appreciating board!!!

Maybe the board doesn't have the finances to do it. Just a thought

Third Team
    Must have stabbed her fifty f*cking times....

The ultimatum button has always actually been a "Sack me!" button, never once seen it used succesfully

Part-Timer
    AEK, 9 leagues, 11 Cups, 4 Ch Leagues, 3 European Super Cups, 2 Club Wold Championships

i would sack him too. ultimatum shows disrespect to the board. you are right but some things donot change

Part-Timer

What was the reason not to give you the expansion?

Amateur

Well, it's your own fault

Amateur

apparently the council wont through lack of space, though once the best team in Europe the club would have a world wide fan base and NEED more space! i dont know wether to go back to save just before as im 47 games un-beaten in prem 3 off breaking record and its MY team, or leaving and laughing as they fall apart season after season which is what will happen

Part-Timer

So, no space to expand. What would you want them to do then? Bomb the surrounding houses?

Amateur

FInd some! if not expand current stadium build a new one, even if they agreed it needs doing but cant now i'd have been happy!

Third Team
    Must have stabbed her fifty f*cking times....

Your club needs a lot of money to be able to build a new ground. You whinging at the board isn't gonna find that cash, is it?

Amateur

all i wanted was them to agree it needs doing and i'd have not spent any transfer money untill they could, i didnt want them to wave a wand and make one, just to know we wanted same things would be a start

Banned

How much money is in your bank account and how much are you making every year without including transfer gain/loss?

Part-Timer
    Here's to you, Jimmy Gannon, Stockport loves you more than you will know

So, through your selfishness, you would be willing to risk the future of the club by bankrupting them? What if they spent £200m building it and you didn't get into the Champions League next year, that would endanger the whole club.

Banned

Ive had the same thing with QPR, no matter what, I can never get them to build a new stadium no matter how well I do or how much they sell out. In the end I get frustrated and leave. This has happened with every FM game Ive played.

Any team would look to build a new stadium if they are playing regular CL football. This needs to be fixed.

Amateur

If you only have 15k seater staduim and winning the trophys I assume your wage bill must be pretty high above 700k at least (considering for 15k seater, wages above 500k a week would slaughter you financially) So making 400 odd million to build a new staduim seems unlikely to happen.

Part-Timer

Meh, I've always avoided it at all costs as it's a pointless feature, really. Just a 'sack me' button tbh.

Amateur

The best I've done with an ultimatum is not being sacked, but not getting what I wanted lol

Semi Pro

You shouldn't have issued an ultimatum knowing that the council wouldn't agree,basically it was suicide.

Although i do see your point of where you have taken the club (to dizzy heights) good luck with your next club.

Banned

The problem is that the game does not do any financial forecasting or assessment. In reality, building a new stadium would not be based on the current income of the club, but on the projected income from the increased revenue. The game does not do this, and it is hampering in this type of situation.

Amateur

exactly, the club would look at what we are making now, then project the increase in season ticket revenue etc and get a loan, even a 200 million pound loan would be nothing compared to the 600 million man utd are in the red, my squad where all under 27 so could have got through 3 seasons atleast without having to spend big, it was do-able, they should have warned me about future conduct and had done with it, they have just wrote off any chance of chapions league football again and im guna take my players with me too...

they even removed me from club legends, like they'd be chamions of europe regardless of me...HA HA HA!

Semi Pro

Are you going unemployed till a job offer or taking a new team under a new manager name ? just curious

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by taylorsmen View Post
    Are you going unemployed till a job offer or taking a new team under a new manager name ? just curious
    i started un-employed and will remain that way till the right club (hopefully one with and empty honours page) comes along money to buy my players would be good

Semi Pro

Don't forget to pick a club with a decent stadium capacity then lol and remember,no more ultimatums

Banned

I have only ever once seen the ultimatum button work. And that was when Id won 4 consecutive league and european cup doubles.

Amateur

all clubs should be open to change and ambitious!

Amateur

i left them top of the league pld 7 won 7 conceded 2, first game without me they lost 3-0, first loss in 47 prem games, FOOLS!!!

Amateur

would the board have not gone seeking investment to get money for a new stadium, and investors would see that the club could potentially make millions!
    Last edited by karl b; 05-04-2010 at 18:25. Reason: spelling :-)

Part-Timer

All depends on the chairman interference & ambition btw.

Amateur

surely he's a business man and from where i took the club he'd make a fortune :-) and i'd see none lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman Jones View Post
    If you only have 15k seater staduim and winning the trophys I assume your wage bill must be pretty high above 700k at least (considering for 15k seater, wages above 500k a week would slaughter you financially) So making 400 odd million to build a new staduim seems unlikely to happen.
    Hed be getting loads of TV money too.

I think its a reputation issue where smaller clubs dont get a higher reputation quick enough. Ive seen top clubs getting a big stadium but never a minnow whos doing really well.

Either that or the clubs have a limited fanbase of 20k and thats why it will never be expanded.

Either way it damages the game in the long term. Looks at all the teams who have a new stadium without any success. Derby, Saints, Leicester, Boro and a load of others. Thats without even getting into Europe. Since when do stadiums cost 400m? It isnt another Wembley. Try less than 10% of that for a 33k stadium like St Marys which cost £32m.

Oh and QPR have gotten relegated the year after I left them in the last 2 games so that decision really worked out well for them both times.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by philly_flyer10 View Post
    Hed be getting loads of TV money too.

I think its a reputation issue where smaller clubs dont get a higher reputation quick enough. Ive seen top clubs getting a big stadium but never a minnow whos doing really well.

Either that or the clubs have a limited fanbase of 20k and thats why it will never be expanded.

Either way it damages the game in the long term. Looks at all the teams who have a new stadium without any success. Derby, Saints, Leicester, Boro and a load of others. Thats without even getting into Europe. Since when do stadiums cost 400m? It isnt another Wembley. Try less than 10% of that for a 33k stadium like St Marys which cost £32m.

Oh and QPR have gotten relegated the year after I left them in the last 2 games so that decision really worked out well for them both times.
    look at Darlo too! our fan base would increase world-wide with back to back euro succeses!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by karl b View Post
    surely he's a business man and from where i took the club he'd make a fortune :-) and i'd see none lol
    It's not because he's a business man that he's a good business man .

Amateur

i'm off to liverpool

Part-Timer

Bye !

Amateur

17th in league but have money :-)

Amateur

I may have missed something but to me what you said "have worked a miracle in making Peterborough the best team in England" is a bit wrong. You havent even won the Premier League yet... I may have missed something. Hope you prove me wrong

Amateur

If u had just been patient the board would build a new stadium eventually if u have decent finances

Amateur

You're in your fourth year in the prem and you've already won the CL? Hmmmm...

Well, on the other hand, if your club and players really reflect the sort of success you're having, I can't imagine any board waiting for so long to add-on or build at least a 25 - 35k seater, or at least get started on such a project. Giving up 10-20 million quid a year or more if they're selling out and having a waiting list. Hard to believe maintaining such quality wouldn't make a Pompey out of them by 2021 too -

Too many questions...

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by aza View Post
    I may have missed something but to me what you said "have worked a miracle in making Peterborough the best team in England" is a bit wrong. You havent even won the Premier League yet... I may have missed something. Hope you prove me wrong
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...ishedtable.png

Amateur

Ive had the same thing with QPR, no matter what, I can never get them to build a new stadium no matter how well I do or how much they sell out. In the end I get frustrated and leave. This has happened with every FM game Ive played.

Any team would look to build a new stadium if they are playing regular CL football. This needs to be fixed.

Keep going on with QPR...took me years of success (until 2019) in FM09 for the board to begin construction on a new 45,000 seater, due to be finished in 2021. Sadly, I've started a QPR save on FM10, so I'll never see that ground come to fruition.

Amateur

I think all the boards on this game are un-appreciative!

I've taken York City from the Blue Square Premier to the Premiership in 6 seasons without spending a single penny and in my first season in the Premiership I finished 12th when I was predicted to be relegated and had a poor squad by Premiership standards. Second season in Premiership im expected to achieve a "safe mid-table" finish... fair enough. I finish 11th. Board go from being "absolutely delighted" to being "pleased"?! Why exactly?. I should have a job for life and be paraded around like a god in York with what i've done for that club! Annoying.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by MShing View Post
    If u had just been patient the board would build a new stadium eventually if u have decent finances
    Keep dreaming. Either that or you call waiting 50 years being "patient".

Amateur

it does happen you have to be patient thats the problem people have some success and they want a new stadium the chairman doesnt want you to look like a ***** hes just thinking of the long run yes it may well be successfull but forking out 50-60 million on a decent CL stadium is going to be hard

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ftg87 View Post
    Your club needs a lot of money to be able to build a new ground. You whinging at the board isn't gonna find that cash, is it?
    This is what I don't get on FM.

Almost rarely clubs construct a new stadium, unless the case of World Cup or European Cup, where the countries do build new stadiums. Aside of that, clubs improve (or expand) the stadium.

Why clubs don't just improve the current stadiums? Why does it have always to build anew stadium?

Amateur

OMG. its because maybe the stadium is near houses and do not have permission to build an extension so they have to build out in a field someonwhere

Third Team

Dear Board,

please expand

Manager
    Dear manager,

There isn't any room to expand the Council won't let.

Sincerely,
    The Board

Dear Board,

I give you an ultimatum

Sincerely,
    The Manager
    Dear Manager,

We can't expand and since you gave an ultimatum then you can clear your desk out.

Sincerely,
    The Board

ultimatums plural listen ; ultimata plural

An ultimatum is a warning to someone that unless they act in a particular way, action will be taken against them.

I suspect that asking the board to consider a new stadium, or do what Barca did and go deeper would be a solution.

But if you give your employers an ultimatum, you really are giving them no choice, especially when they give you a reasonable explanation.

Part-Timer

The board can be annoying sometimes. I'm Liverpool, I've won 3 consecutive league titles, 3 FA cups, 2 League Cups, 1 CL, 1 Super Cup and 1 CWC in my 3 and a half years at the club. We've got a load of money in the bank, over 300 million, I don't need to spend much at all over the next few seasons, my older players have young backups primed to replace them in a few years, while most of my squad are youngish. Our club debt is now tiny and almost paid off. Yet we are still stuck in Anfield only getting 45000 fans a week when we could easily pull in twice that number. And they refuse to even acknowledge that we need a new stadium. I wish I could just ask them for one, but we're stuck with the only option being asking for an expansion, which I can't get!

If I don't get one in 2 more seasons, I'm just going to use FMRTE and give myself the stadium that my Liverpool team deserve.

Although I have looked on FMRTE, and a Stadium callled New Anfield exists in the game. [hmm]

Third Team

Just give it time. New stadiums being built are genuinely rare, I think.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Tyson View Post
    Just give it time. New stadiums being built are genuinely rare, I think.
    FM's stadium costs are something pretty rare too.. (like 2 or 3 times more than it is IRL in certain countries..)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grade View Post

Almost rarely clubs construct a new stadium, unless the case of World Cup or European Cup, where the countries do build new stadiums. Aside of that, clubs improve (or expand) the stadium.

Why clubs don't just improve the current stadiums? Why does it have always to build anew stadium?
    Wrong, at least in England. Theres loads of new stadiums, several built each year.

In the prem alone, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Pompey (lol) are looking for a new stadium, Arsenal, Hull, Man City, Stoke, Bolton and Wigan have had stadiums in the last 10 years.

Heres my teams ground http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.u...qpr_aerial.jpg

How can we expand, theres houses on 2 sides, a school on the 3rd side and a road on the 4th side. Theres just no space.

Part-Timer

Birmingham are IRL another team that cannot expand due to the houses behind having a protection order on them. The only way to expand is either turn the pitch sideways and lose a big car-park to build bigger stands or re-locate but the council are not that accomodating at the moment

Amateur

Thumbs down Re: Idiotic, un-appreciating board!!!

The perfect example of this is Chelsea. They have a smallish stadium by modern prem standards and would surely fill a much bigger stadium, Have been successful and have all the money they would need to improve/move but they are not allowed due to the surrounding area and don't want to move away from there home. So not all clubs are willing not just up route and move for financial reasons.
    You have to be a little more patient and wait for things to happen. Whats the problem if you have the money to be successful and stay at the top of the game??

If you look at the clubs that have moved such as Arsenal, Man City, Millwall, Southampton. They have done so due to the stadiums being relative dinosaurs and needing updating. Who is to say that the club don't have state of the art facilities to play in and don't see the benefits of moving just to expand! There may have been many improvements to the stadium over the years but just ones that FM don't tell you about.

I as a manager would take trophies over a new stadium any day!!!! that is why the ultimatum button remains un-pressed. Unless it was getting to a point where i was being held back by the lack of development i would never think of leaving. And as you said that you were winning trophies i would not see that as a problem!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1985 View Post
    The perfect example of this is Chelsea. They have a smallish stadium by modern prem standards and would surely fill a much bigger stadium, Have been successful and have all the money they would need to improve/move but they are not allowed due to the surrounding area and don't want to move away from there home. So not all clubs are willing not just up route and move for financial reasons.
    You have to be a little more patient and wait for things to happen. Whats the problem if you have the money to be successful and stay at the top of the game??

If you look at the clubs that have moved such as Arsenal, Man City, Millwall, Southampton. They have done so due to the stadiums being relative dinosaurs and needing updating. Who is to say that the club don't have state of the art facilities to play in and don't see the benefits of moving just to expand! There may have been many improvements to the stadium over the years but just ones that FM don't tell you about.

I as a manager would take trophies over a new stadium any day!!!! that is why the ultimatum button remains un-pressed. Unless it was getting to a point where i was being held back by the lack of development i would never think of leaving. And as you said that you were winning trophies i would not see that as a problem!!
    Chelsea has a 40k stadium... Thats what this guy wants! I don't like the example.

Banned

Who is to say that the club don't have state of the art facilities to play in and don't see the benefits of moving just to expand! There may have been many improvements to the stadium over the years but just ones that FM don't tell you about.

Have you ever been to Loftus Road?

International Squad

You dug your own grave there Karl.

The ultimatum button does work though in rare situations, which is how it should be. It worked for me once at Billericay.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by anamericanego View Post
    Chelsea has a 40k stadium... Thats what this guy wants! I don't like the example.
    Right - using Chelsea as an example is just daft. BIG difference between a 15k seater and a 43k seater. Frankly, I find it ridiculous that a board that has gained 60 million quid, reaching and WINNING the prem wouldn't have been nearly forced to build a larger stadium, at least 30k+...

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ToonForever View Post
    Right - using Chelsea as an example is just daft. BIG difference between a K seater and a K seater. Frankly, I find it ridiculous that a board that has gained 60 million quid, reaching and WINNING the prem wouldn't have been nearly forced to build a larger stadium, at least 30k+...
    You get the point. Are you telling me that a team of Chelsea's size could not fill a stadium almost twice that size? Compared to Old trafford and the emirates it is still a small stadium. And it is well known that Roman wanted to expand but was told that there was no room, He refused to move the team from Stamford bridge despite the benefits of the extra money.

Amateur

always save your game before pressing the ultimatum

Part-Timer

This feature of "not enough space" is in a way quite realistic. Theres a fair few where councils have refused to give permission in reality (Everton springs to mind).

This can be down to a number of circumstances such as lack of space, a bad relationship between the club owners and the council and so forth.

The old Swindon board and the council didn't get on in the slightest, I remember at one point the council we're requesting that Swindon be wound up by HMRC over unpaid taxes to the council. They also refused to allow the old board to go through with any stadium redevelopment or a new stadium (not that we could actually afford it..)

The new board however, have a brilliant relationship with the council and we're allowed to redevelop the current stadium, which is being done in the next few seasons; all stands minus the Don rogers will be knocked down and rebuilt one by one, and I believe we're buying the cricket field and expanding the club into that area, with a leisure center and so forth to provide the club with its own main stream revenue rather than having to rely on chairman capital or investments.

Amateur

who cares, just go to another big clubs since u have a pretty good managing records,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slawbawn View Post
    This feature of "not enough space" is in a way quite realistic. Theres a fair few where councils have refused to give permission in reality (Everton springs to mind).
    No one is disputing that, were disputing the fact that teams in desperate need of a new stadium dont get them when in reality half the prem have had a new stadium in the last 10 years.

Getting promoted and keeping your team in top half with a 15k stadium would certainly lead to another one at least double that size.

Amateur

best team in england?, you hadn't even won the league. sorry, but yeah, that annoyed me seeing that in your post

Amateur

Thumbs up Re: Idiotic, un-appreciating board!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Lang View Post
    best team in england?, you hadn't even won the league. sorry, but yeah, that annoyed me seeing that in your post
    i'm sure i've posted the final league table in which i was top,

i left the club played 7 won 7 conceded 2....when i took over liverpool the league looked like this....

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/y...Division-6.png

it now looks like this

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...Division-7.png

my ultimate goal is to finish in top 4, but just to be above Peterborough would be great,

ALL I WANTED WAS FOR THE BOARD TO AGREE WE NEEDED A BIGGER STADIUM, now they will slowly slip back to the championship....serves them right for removing me as a legend!

Youth Team

So what happened between 2009 and 2019?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grade View Post

Because the game has made a stab at implementing planning regulations in the game, with the maximum capacity limit for each stadium.

Amateur

You get the point. Are you telling me that a team of Chelsea's size could not fill a stadium almost twice that size? Compared to Old trafford and the emirates it is still a small stadium. And it is well known that Roman wanted to expand but was told that there was no room, He refused to move the team from Stamford bridge despite the benefits of the extra money.
    Its a good example, due to the high expense that came with wanting success in the short term and sorting out the finances in the long term means that now Chelsea need a bigger stadium. But one of the reasons the club are waiting until they've explored every possible avenue of expanding stamford bridge is because the club has been there since 1905. Its been home for 105 years and just up rooting and moving to another part of london should rightly be considered the final option.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dking View Post
    So what happened between 2009 and 2019?

to who? me or Peterborough?

Youth Team

to who? me or Peterborough?
    Peterborough.

Amateur

Peterborough.
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...ewithbonas.png

red line is once i took over

Youth Team

Harsh to be sacked in my opinion but ultimatums seem to get you sacked no matter what you have done with a club. I think I once gave my board an ultimatum and I didn't get sacked but I had won everything there is to win for about 10 years. It wasn't on FM10 and I don't remember which version it was.

Part-Timer

Harsh to be sacked
    Not really. That's an ultimatum: you either get what you want or you leave. It wouldn't be an ultimatum if you could stay even after not getting what you want. That would be a bluff.

Amateur

well the season is almost over, i will post final league table and some other screen shots and prove that they made the worst mistake ever.....

Amateur

I feel for you, some boards are just annoying and shortsighted, like in real life E.G Brain Clough at Derby.

As for the game, maybe it time to make stadiums and training facilities expansion more in depth and bit closer to real life.

this is the poshes ground in real life:

http://www.theposh.com/page/Directions/0,,10427,00.html

As you can see, there plenty of room.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by eddietheorc View Post
    I feel for you, some boards are just annoying and shortsighted, like in real life E.G Brain Clough at Derby.

As for the game, maybe it time to make stadiums and training facilities expansion more in depth and bit closer to real life.

this is the poshes ground in real life:

http://www.theposh.com/page/Directions/0,,10427,00.html

As you can see, there plenty of room.
    there's clearly more than enough room, definately think 3D stadiums and more in-depth facilities options would be great! it needs up-dating now let alone if they ever managed to do what i did

Amateur

Amateur

How'd you get on against Peterborough?

Amateur

the only game we didnt win wre draws with Arsenal and Chelsea, after what they saw me do with Liverpool they should contact me begging to go back and have what ever stadium i want

Amateur

If Liverpool are still at Anfield, whatever you do, don't issue an ultimatum on expanding the stadium. It really is surrounded by housing.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by redmark View Post
    If Liverpool are still at Anfield, whatever you do, don't issue an ultimatum on expanding the stadium. It really is surrounded by housing.
    once i'm making lots of money i expect them to build me a new one

Part-Timer

once i'm making lots of money i expect them to build me a new one
    Don't count on it. I've got 400 mill, am winning everything, with no debt, but they're still refusing.

Amateur

well strangely enough, Peterborough move into a new stadium next summer they decided to build a new one once i left...charming!

Amateur

On an old FM game i managed to get it to work, i asked for more money to build my squad with, and was generously given 20m to spend. But thats the only time ive had it work.

Youth Team

I feel the pain. I've taken Braintree from the BSS to the Champions League and still only have a 4000 seater stadium and no expansion or new one on the horizon. At least each home game is a guaranteed sell out!!

Youth Team

Feel your pain man, I tried the same thing with Hoffenheim on FM09 (and I won the Champions league back to back) but they refused so I chose the ultimatum to go out in style

When I managed Chelsea in FM07 the stadium size used to increase every season, it was still the Bridge but not a lot on FM is realistic

Third Team

ALL I WANTED WAS FOR THE BOARD TO AGREE WE NEEDED A BIGGER STADIUM
    You are expecting too much from a video game. It cannot recreate any kind of meaningsful conversation you may wish to have with the board.

The Peterborough ground has no expansion capacity in the database, so it just cannot be expanded. A new ground costs a fortune and will take years to build.

Of course it may be nice if the board would give a longer answer stating if they don't feel it's necessary yet or if they too would like to have a new ground but don't believe to be in a sufficient economic situation yet. That would give you a bit more explanation, but wouldn't actually do anything. Still, I agree, it would be a nice cosmetic touch.

But as we know we are lacking that for now, it's just foolish to issue an ultimatum when you know the ground just cannot be expanded. If you do that, you have to know it's as good as pressing the resign button. It makes a fool of you, not of the board. The haven't chosen to sack you, but you left them no choice.
    Just don't issue an ultimatum unless you are really prepared and want to leave if the board doesn't comply. And don't issue one if the board has no chance to comply either.

Banned

Youve completely ignored the fact that they still refused a new stadium with loads of money in the bank.

It needs to be fixed. It ruins the long term game when loads of stadiums are built IRL yet Ive never had one built in FM.

Expansion isnt the problem, new stadiums (or lack of them) are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cerud View Post
    I feel the pain. I've taken Braintree from the BSS to the Champions League and still only have a 4000 seater stadium and no expansion or new one on the horizon. At least each home game is a guaranteed sell out!!
    Bit unrealistic considering gate receipts are a major part of income in every league. No idea how you could get a club promoted on 4000 a game.

Amateur

Are there new house rules against calling people a cheat?

Things have changed

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jayahr View Post
    You are expecting too much from a video game. It cannot recreate any kind of meaningsful conversation you may wish to have with the board.

The Peterborough ground has no expansion capacity in the database, so it just cannot be expanded. A new ground costs a fortune and will take years to build.

Of course it may be nice if the board would give a longer answer stating if they don't feel it's necessary yet or if they too would like to have a new ground but don't believe to be in a sufficient economic situation yet. That would give you a bit more explanation, but wouldn't actually do anything. Still, I agree, it would be a nice cosmetic touch.

But as we know we are lacking that for now, it's just foolish to issue an ultimatum when you know the ground just cannot be expanded. If you do that, you have to know it's as good as pressing the resign button. It makes a fool of you, not of the board. The haven't chosen to sack you, but you left them no choice.
    Just don't issue an ultimatum unless you are really prepared and want to leave if the board doesn't comply. And don't issue one if the board has no chance to comply either.
    it clearly could be as they have a new ground under construction within a year of me leaving.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggal View Post
    Are there new house rules against calling people a cheat?

Things have changed
    cheat? who?

Amateur

The ultimatum button should pop up with a "You should save your game before issuing an ultimatum as you will get sacked 99% of the time", when pressed

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by markcox7 View Post
    The ultimatum button should pop up with a "You should save your game before issuing an ultimatum as you will get sacked 99% of the time", when pressed
    then that would be cheating would it now...surely we all take everything on the chin when it happens no matter how bad and mad it makes us?

International Squad

Youve completely ignored the fact that they still refused a new stadium with loads of money in the bank.

It needs to be fixed. It ruins the long term game when loads of stadiums are built IRL yet Ive never had one built in FM.

Expansion isnt the problem, new stadiums (or lack of them) are.
    I've seen plenty of teams get new stadia. I myself had a new one built in FM09 when I got Billericay Town promoted to the Championship.

+ Reply to Thread