Selecting teams / countries?

How can I quickly jump to another team which doesn´t play in my country? The only way I found was to know the name of one player and then select it from his profile tab.

Is it possible to use wildcards when searching for an player?

Thanx, MrEase

How can I quickly jump to another team which doesn´t play in my country? The only way I found was to know the name of one player and then select it from his profile tab.

Thanx, MrEase

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrEase:

Thanx, MrEase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game only does the leagues of the country you selected I think. A quick way to jump to a major european club is to go to your home scree > Competitions > Continental and then select the cup they're likely to be in and find them that way. Similarly for international players navigate to Interational instead and find their country.

As for wildcard searches, I don't follow, you can search for player names but you can't do part of their name e.g. just Sher if you were looking for Sheringham or Lamp if you were looking for Lampard (I just tried)

HTH

Archived