I would not want to be Carlo Ancelotti right now....

Are you sobbing about the match lose or ranting about the fact that you "dominate" the match yet still lost? Don't be annoyed.

Below is why:

1) firstly, while your team may have fired 18 shots, 12 are probably long shots, only 3 on target and 10 off targets.

2) 0 CCCs

3) your team avg ratings is only 6.08, compare to Blackburn 7.49

My only thinking is your players or strikers have a off day. if i see my team could only firing shots from long, i would have probably change my tactics a little to get more balls into the box etc...

Are you sobbing about the match lose or ranting about the fact that you "dominate" the match yet still lost? Don't be annoyed.

Below is why:

1) firstly, while your team may have fired 18 shots, 12 are probably long shots, only 3 on target and 10 off targets.

2) 0 CCCs

3) your team avg ratings is only 6.08, compare to Blackburn 7.49

My only thinking is your players or strikers have a off day. if i see my team could only firing shots from long, i would have probably change my tactics a little to get more balls into the box etc...

One of the biggest fails of all time. He's not even managing either team, have you tried reading the post?

You have to love April fools day, when everything can happen ;)

If you look carefully he's managing Man Utd not Chelsea :)

One of the biggest fails of all time. He's not even managing either team, have you tried reading the post?

my apologize...

I rephrased my question to him:

"Are you sobbing about Chelsea losing the match by 4 goals or ranting about the fact that Chelsea "dominate" the match yet still lost by 4 goals?

well, don't be sad. my point is whether if you are managing the team or not, look at the various stats for reasons on the lost.

my apologize...

"Are you sobbing about Chelsea losing the match by 4 goals or ranting about the fact that Chelsea "dominate" the match yet still lost by 4 goals?

well, don't be sad. my point is whether if you are managing the team or not, look at the various stats for reasons on the lost.

I do not think he is sad.

my apologize...

Lets be fair, if you were the fan of a team or the manager of a team, you had 64% posession , and the other team had 34% and you lost 4 - 0, I think the emotions would be more of ****ed off than upset

my apologize...

ffs mate he was just highlighting what he thinks is quite a funny shock outcome of a game, take a chill pill and don't come on forums just to be antagonistic.

I would be delighted if this result would happen irl.

my apologize...

I'd put that spade down if i were you...

He wasn't 'sobbing' he was just pointing out a result where a top team was beaten by 4 goals against a lower team, neither of which were managed by him. I think you need to chill out.

hey hey hey leave henry alone.....he just overlooked something i wrote in my original post

Im sure he wont make that mistake again :rolleyes:

lemme explain myself....

I beat chelsea 5-1 in the community shield a few weeks ago. I didnt think it would have affected them this much....and when I saw this, I was shocked :eek:

For the record....I am managing MANCHESTER UNITED (best team ever).....

Im not sobbing, Im not sad.....Im actually kinda happy....I mean this only helps my bid to win the title...

It does mean though, that I will have to be careful when I go to ewood park....

Good thing is that after 3 games Ive got the only team with a 1000% record :D

are you sobbing about the match lose or ranting about the fact that you "dominate" the match yet still lost? Don't be annoyed.

Below is why:

2) 0 cccs

3) your team avg ratings is only 6.08, compare to blackburn 7.49

my only thinking is your players or strikers have a off day. If i see my team could only firing shots from long, i would have probably change my tactics a little to get more balls into the box etc...

fail. :)

my apologize...

"are you sobbing about chelsea losing the match by 4 goals or ranting about the fact that chelsea "dominate" the match yet still lost by 4 goals?

Well, don't be sad. My point is whether if you are managing the team or not, look at the various stats for reasons on the lost.

epic fail. :)

When I saw that 4-0 scoreline I was expecting a Shearer hatrick, how I was wrong :(

EPIC LOL at henrycs2004 :rolleyes:

maybe if I put a smiley face people would get the point....

Archived