Squad harmony drop during int break [Ass man again]

I'm playing as spurs manager and i had a 2 week international break with at least 75% of first team players on international duty.

so i thought i'd arrange a friendly to give the fringe player/youth a run out ( i did have 3 first team players playing altogether)

I holidayed and left the ass man in charge and low and behold,squad harmony has dropped from 69% to 42% with some players saying the usual "doesn't think you give the team enough credit" malarke,i know this is a known thing,but surely your players must know it's just a run out and that it's the ass mans fault for not giving the team enough credit and not mine.Oddly enough a day later squad harmony has risen and it's at 58% now.

This isn't a rant (i don't do rants) but more of a "whens the squad going to blame the ass man and not me" scenario,hopefully FM11.

So, that is in September or in October right? OK, not middle of the season, but still, IMO not a good idea to arrange friendlies while the season is on. You had pre-season to get them all in superb condition.

Better idea would be option 'Available For The Reserves Until Match Fit'.

And, don't let you Ass. Man do anything. ;)

P.S. I just went through international games in October and noticed that my Reserves played 3 matches in that time. So that's enough for your fringe players to get match fit, if you had put them on the mentioned option.

I hear what your saying,but i think most teams IRL arrange friendlies during international breaks,especially as there is 14 days to the next game,i just wanted to get the fitness and playing time for fringe players.What i'm saying is,when will the players blame the ass man and not the manager.

One way of looking at my point is,you wouldn't blame your mother for something your father did.I am aware of what happens when you holiday (reason i play pre-season games always now)

Just wish the game would recognize who's at fault.

What teams IRL play friendlies during international break? Top teams surley don't AFAIK...

But, as for that the players should blame Ass. man I must say I tottaly agree. :thup:

I never holiday too, I always play pre-season. I find it extremely interesting. Helps me get my players match fit, test my tactics, prepare the way I want.

I agree. I'm not sure why the Ass. Man can't just handle team talks as if you were pressing the 'ask assistant' button when you were taking control of games
Agreed,it's almost like the ass man is good at everything else but an absolute numpty at giving team talks.

It's not a major thing granted,but it does need work without a shadow of a doubt.

The "not giving enough credit" thing is just so ******** it really needs to be looked at. I forgot to do team talk after some friendly and now my entire squad is "slt". Seriously, these are adults not children.

• 2 months later...

SI really need to fix team talks and ass man team talks...

they are totally crap as of now...

if i dun talk to the players, they are ****ed off with me?

and if they are playing terribly and i scold them they are ****ed with me?

heck, i would fine them if it was in real life man.. wtf..?

Archived