Football Accountant?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ginger:

I was surprised to see the message about the teams' finances once I had wrapped up the title!

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8149/accountantup4.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I want to know is how you got 'VERY PLEASED' as your overall confidence! icon_biggrin.gif

I had this message for a while on mine. Theres quite a few of these messages if you get high confidenc bars. It's a good little feature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobbaW:

I had one about my control being so good that the board were thinking of investing in tropical fish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a screenshot:

Tropical Fish

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GillsMan:

Hahaha, well done SI. I'll say it again: it's the little things like this, that keep us hooked! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, it's the fact we get to control our favourite clubs in the most realistic footie sim available

now if only si put as much thought into the game as they do with these jokes we would actually have an improved game from last year and not just an updated one icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkebab:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GillsMan:

Hahaha, well done SI. I'll say it again: it's the little things like this, that keep us hooked! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, it's the fact we get to control our favourite clubs in the most realistic footie sim available

now if only si put as much thought into the game as they do with these jokes we would actually have an improved game from last year and not just an updated one icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lighten up mate!!

Always negativity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pepemandias:

That's was interesting too.

Recent Form </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL if you're sitting in 15th in C/1b you must have had an incredible month to get that response icon_cool.gif

Archived