man city rich to poor

Losing a lot will get your fired. But if you just buy bad players at high fees you'll gain poor players and destroy the financial prosperity of the club. But you have to maintain good league standing so you don't get fired.

Losing a lot will get your fired. But if you just buy bad players at high fees you'll gain poor players and destroy the financial prosperity of the club. But you have to maintain good league standing so you don't get fired.

he could just create a new manager every time he gets fired. I know it's cheating but if this is the sole purpose of his game then i don't think it matters lol.

Can I ask why ?

And why not use the editor if you just want them without money. Like someone said previously, the sugar daddy situation will mean they won't go into administration for as long as he's in charge.

You may well be wasting your time.

I'm not sure... unless it has a limit coded in, the Man City Super Sugar Daddy will just prevent that from happening again and again ^^;

The man city sugar daddy is in an edt file so if you remove this before starting a new game then they wont have a chairman throwing obscene amounts of money at the club anymore.

You can access the file from program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

Just open the file with something like notepad and remove the man city entry then reboot.

Sell all the decent players (Tevez etc), on free transfers. Sign a bunch of BSP players for 5 - 6 million a go on high wages, use FMRTE and cancel their contracts as soon as they arrive.

Get rid of all your reserve players, and use youth players.

Can I ask why ?

And why not use the editor if you just want them without money. Like someone said previously, the sugar daddy situation will mean they won't go into administration for as long as he's in charge.

You may well be wasting your time.

I think he's trying to find it if it is possible to get a club as rich as City into administration; to use the editor would be to defeat the object of the experiment.

And I think if City got relegated once or twice, the owners would look to leave...

If the finances fall surely the sugar daddy will kick in and keep pumping money back in?

Yes. It seems impossible because the sugar daddy will throw a boatload of money at the club no matter what - and you'll just get fired if you perform badly.

Don't sell all your great players because like mentioned above you'll need to maintain good league standing to keep your job. Instead you should sign a bunch of really poor players at high fees and extremely high salaries along with signing your star players to exorbitant new contracts. This way you can still perform well enough and consistently lose money.

The man city sugar daddy is in an edt file so if you remove this before starting a new game then they wont have a chairman throwing obscene amounts of money at the club anymore.

You can access the file from program files\sports interactive\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

Just open the file with something like notepad and remove the man city entry then reboot.

If you are going to start editting, you might as well go the full way and edit them fully... kinda defeating the idea of the OP XD

Archived