Not a bad result :D

Your an idiot.

The last couple of posts here are hardly the best way to ingratiate yourself with the community.

You had a result that looks too good to be true and people are naturally going to be dubious. Coming back at them like you did doesn't make you look great. Provide more proof if you like.

Well this is the third thread ive posted that has had people moaning. I said before i'll give proof if wanted, just tell me what you need?

Well I hate to break it to you but some people consider bragging bad taste. You've done well and I'm not going to take that away from you but you'll always get someone who thinks 'so what' and comes on here to tell you 'so what'.

Not everyone puts it in the manner you want to hear. Replying with swear words (asterisks replacing swear words are still swear words) doesn't help the situation. It'll just get you banned if anything.

Show them the proof you did great if you have it. No need to wait for them to ask for it.

Keep up the good work.

wu0b4g.png

That's my best result. Just getting to that final was a pain, and since I got beat in the Welsh Cup Final 3 days before 3-1 by the same team. I'm considering this the best, after my 2-0 win at their place in the league only because this was a comeback in a final.

hun9mc.png

And this is the table.

The thing is clarkie, you cant keep posting like really silly things like OMG THIS JUST IS AMAZING I AM SO GOOD, when in other threads you post a regen that was edited to get some attention. You didnt reply in that thread. People are going to keep mentioning it until you rightly provide an answer which is 'I edited it' or came up with multiple screenies to prove it is not a edit. Pretty much until you address the situation, all posted threads by you will become a joke

Archived