What team should I start with

I'm not one to do this and real free to respond in a violent seizure but stress is getting to me, and when life gives you stress, you play FM08. I just want to have some fund when I don't have to have to care much about tactics and debt.

I've currently played with At. Madrid, Arsenal, Hyde, so sick of them all. Chelsea is too rich and Man U and Liverpool are heavily in debt.

I'm a bit weird in the head so yeah...

I'm not one to do this and real free to respond in a violent seizure but stress is getting to me, and when life gives you stress, you play FM08. I just want to have some fund when I don't have to have to care much about tactics and debt.

I've currently played with At. Madrid, Arsenal, Hyde, so sick of them all. Chelsea is too rich and Man U and Liverpool are heavily in debt.

I'm a bit weird in the head so yeah...

Leeds.

I recently found myself at a very low place in life. Whilst I am still there, managing Leeds has given me considerable pleasure

Big club, decent crowds, can be turned into a huge force again.

However, the challene is starting in CC League 1, 15 points deducted and having no money

With the players you inherit though promotion is a distinct possibility, and you can certainly make 10m+ from selling players.

Paul Huntington is just about as good a defender as you get at that level, Decosta has quality and Leeds can also attract some outstanding players.

Choose LEEDS

Well I started off with Oxford in Blue Square Premier. Only a 100k to start with but they have good gates and a good team. Justabout to start my 5th season and had ammassed 6mill in the bank, until the board decided to nick 4.5mill for ground expansion with another 3,500 seats. And I am crap at this game.

Archived