WTF??? Check out this transfer system bug

It's the second transfer window of my first season on patch 10.3, with sunderland, and because i am in 1st place in the premier division, I've finally gotten one of the few true quality DC's, Mexes, to be "not interested" in signing with my team, according to my top scout, which means he will sign for me if I offer him a huge contract, which i intend on doing.

So, I was excited about getting him, and tried to get an offer accepted. I started at trying to get 40 mil accepted, and then just for the hell of it, to see if it was a bug in the game, i kept going higher and higher, until...

Picture144.png

I think it speaks for itself. This was a pivotal point in my FM game, and for the sunderland franchise within the game, and the experience has once again been completely ruined by a buy/flaw in the game.

To put this in perspective, United sold Ronaldo for 80 million. Roma won't sell Mexes for 121 mil though? So for the thousand SI fanboys who were planning on responding "well Mexes is very important to Roma, so I think that's accurate. I doubt they'd sell him for 121 mil in real life either, probably not even for 221mil! I know I wouldn't!" don't bother even trying.

This is not a bug...Mexes is Roma's key player, why would they want to sell him? Ronaldo left because he wanted to go to Real, and has is totally different to this...And do you have 121 million when you manage sunderland? If you do then that's the only bug I can see...And those fanboy stuff, keep it to yourself

hello mate

1) when the scout says "not interested" then it means that he is not interested. so i don't understand why you expected him to sign for you anyway.

2) yes indeed this is too bad that they don't accept it but to tell you the truth i don't consider it a bug. for example i have a player with AEK that i don't agree on selling for 40M euro which is 10 times more than his real value. so i understand them if they need to keep him

good luck

#1. I didn't know there was a bugs forum

#2. I wanted to discuss the problem, hear if other people have encountered the same thing, if there is a way to fix it, as in to get them to accept a 30mil or 50mil or whatever would be accurate to real life offer so that i can sign him like i would be able to in real life in this situation (this situation being my having a young team, with a superstar who has scored 35 goals in 29 games in Ezequiel Lavezzi - talk about bugs ^^, my team is on the rise, and I've shown lots of ambition because ive spent so much money, sunderland has a great fan base, top training facilities just like roma im sure, and most importantly, I offered him 100k per week, and a 5mil signing bonus, and he's only making less than 50k per week now, so obviously he would join if i could get a bid less than 200 mil accepted, which of course i would be able to in real life).

Picture145.png

it's just plain sad. I think it's time for SI to clean house a bit. Whoever is responsible for this bug either needs to start studying computer programming more, or get replaced. These types of problems have been in the game probably at least a decade although i haven't played the game that far back. if you can't fix soemthing over the course of a decade, or five years, or three years even, then you're not qualified for the job, and probably never will fix it.

If you are that convinced this is a bug, why post in here instead of the bugs forum? Unless of course you are just looking for a reaction from "the thousand SI fanboys" by being deliberately obnoxious

If this is a "Bug" then how come there's people buying the likes of Rooney, Messi, Villa & Ronaldo for fairly reasonable prices? It's not a bug because its one player, if it was across the board then yes, you may have a point........

Can only the people who have played the game before respond from now on?

thank you.

"No intention of joining" usually means you could offer them 1 billion per week on their contract and they'd still say no. (Another bug seeing as even people who have no intention of leaving their big club for a smaller one would still join for 5x or 500x their current salary).

But, sometimes, it can say no intention on the scout profile, but when you get to the point of offering him a contract, it will say he is "not interested," which means sometimes if you offer enough, and they're getting paid little enough at their current club, they will join.

And then there is...

He "would not be interested in joining," which means as long as you don't have wage budget problems, you can ALWAYS sign them, you just have to pay them in the 60-100k per week range. I'm going to prove it right now. I just offered 200mil to roma, they accepted, and i offered mexes a contract, and here is the screenshot.

Picture153.png

Why are people on this forum always so quick to blame the player and defend SI? Instead of simply agreeing that it's a bug, or a flaw in the game, you say well he wouldn't sign with me anyway. It's besides the point if he would or wouldn't. Even if he wouldn't sign with me, Roma would still accept a 50mil offer for him in hopes that he would so that they could make all of that money. And for a 80mil offer especially, let's say mexes did have no interest in joining sunderland, Roma would probably beg him to reconsider, beg him to sign with sunderland... they'd even pay him by adding more money to his contract to get him to sign with me so they could get that much money.

And when you think about them rejecting 180mil?

That's just crazy. Why would they reject 180 mil when they could sell Mexes for 180 mil, and then turn around and sign their pick of at least two or three of the best players on the planet? they could sell Mexes for 180mil, sign ribery for 80 mil, sign david villa for 80mil, and use the spare 20mil to pick up a quality replacement for mexes.

Of course they would do that instead of keeping mexes.

make excuses if you want for SI, but you must know im right. You'd have to really stupid, or an SI employee (I'm not sure you can be the latter without the former but you get my meaning anyway), to not realize this is an error.

And SI, i'm just kidding about the last comment. I know there are a ton of very smart people working on FM, and that many of them probably do a great job, but obviously some of them aren't, or something's going on to cause problems like this in the game that are just huge. They're game ruining.

hello mate

1) when the scout says "not interested" then it means that he is not interested. so i don't understand why you expected him to sign for you anyway.

2) yes indeed this is too bad that they don't accept it but to tell you the truth i don't consider it a bug. for example i have a player with AEK that i don't agree on selling for 40M euro which is 10 times more than his real value. so i understand them if they need to keep him

good luck

But as I said in my post, it is possible to buy big players for reasonable prices......Maybe this is just a rare case in your save?

Why would you want Mexes that badly? You could buy a better Centre Half for less then Mexes.....

If people are buying Messi for a reasonable price, that's also a bug. I'm sure he's not available IRL for less than I don't know, 150mil? He's not quite as good as Mexes so he's not going to demand 200mil like Mexes would, but he's still pretty good.

To answer your question, this is a management sim, with "real players" on "real teams" in it, so everything that happens in the game has to be somewhat plausible, or it's a bug. The transfer system was created to try and emulate the real transfer system in real life.

So, for example, if Barcelona sold Lionel Messi for 1mil to a japanese club team, that would be a bug because it's unrealistic. Just because they don't also sell Iniesta for 1mil to some team, doesn't mean it wasn't a bug when they sold Messi. do you understand?

If I made a bid of 55mil for Mexes, and it didn't get accepted, and i started to complain here that it was a bug, you guys could argue that no, it's plausible that in real life Roma wouldn't sell him for 55mil. It's at least plausible. I'm 90% sure they would, but at least it's plausible, ballpark. But when they're rejecting 120 mil, and 180 mil as shown below, that's not accurate, or at all plausible. It's a bug because it's not what SI intended. When SI was creating the game, and talking about mexes, his attributes, how much he should be valued at, they didn't think to themselves "and no one should be able to buy him for less than 200mil." I can guarantee you they didn't. They probably thought if someone could get him to sign with them, they should probably be able to get him for 20 - 50mil, somewhere in there. The fact that it did not turn out accurately to real life, or how they intended it to, means it's a mistake, or a bug, or a problem with the game when a team of sunderland's stature bids for a player of mexes's stature. Maybe if i were chelsea, and mexes was very interested in joining, instead of just interested enough to sign, the game would process that differently, and the bug wouldn't show up.

as things are though, it's clearly inaccurate, and therefore a bug.

If this is a "Bug" then how come there's people buying the likes of Rooney, Messi, Villa & Ronaldo for fairly reasonable prices? It's not a bug because its one player, if it was across the board then yes, you may have a point........

You're talking about player choice, not a bug in the game. Even if I didn't want to buy Mexes, the fact that roma won't accept a bid for him below 200mil is still inaccurate, and therefore a bug, no matter how you slice it.

Secondly, for whatever reason Mexes will come, but most won't. Fazio won't, Gamberini won't, etc etc won't. Of all the not quite big name players, but almost guys, Mexes is one of the only ones who will come. Plus besides Demichelis potentially, Chiellini for sure, maybe a few others who would never come to sunderland 2nd window anyway, I have no idea who you're talking about. You probably mean youngsters who will eventually be better than mexes, but who aren't alreayd. im looking for immediate help.

And i dont want mexes "taht badly." that's the point. i figured i could get him for 30mil, 40 tops, because after that it's just ridiculous and unaccurate. im not trying to buy him for 120 mil, i just made that bid to see if they'd still reject it.

I think this sums things up nicely.

2011 not 2010, but thank you for proving my point further. What would make Roma's management not want to sell mexes when they got a 180mil bid in 2010, but then be willing to sell him for 36mil in 2011?

Oh, I know...

Really bad programming

Oh Damn.......

chrismorrish.png

#1. I didn't know there was a bugs forum

You'd have to really stupid,

How long have you been on the boards? Hopefully you can see I'm only pulling your leg ;)

Is it not just possible that the club doesn't want to sell it's prize asset who has a value (to them) far over what anyone could offer for him. I know what you offered is excessive, but if I had a player that is pretty much irreplaceable I know that I wouldn't let him go, for any price. That is unless he became so unhappy I would have to sell him.

Without knowing the full details have you checked Mexes personal status. Is he unsettled? Does he look like he might be coming round to your way of thinking?

Deal with the fact that in this game you can't always get the target you want, at any level. It can be frustrating but I am sure that mirrors real life :)

If people are buying Messi for a reasonable price, that's also a bug. I'm sure he's not available IRL for less than I don't know, 150mil? He's not quite as good as Mexes so he's not going to demand 200mil like Mexes would, but he's still pretty good.

Its a bug when you can't buy players, then its a bug when you can buy players, make your mind up.

To answer your question, this is a management sim, with "real players" on "real teams" in it, so everything that happens in the game has to be somewhat plausible, or it's a bug. The transfer system was created to try and emulate the real transfer system in real life.

Like Sunderland paying £200m for Mexes for example.

Basically the way I see it I wouldn't call it a bug as such, more an extreme example working within the boundaries that SI programmed. Can the boundaries & programming be improved? then yes.

TBF thats probably the worst example I've seen in this version but really how much effort did you put into the transfer. Transfers don't just happen overnight you know, its takes weeks & months of negotiation, unsettle the player, praise him, encourage him to join your team. You'll always be slightly behind because Sunderland as a city in the database will be less attractive than Rome to live in.

Some people. Have you ever played the game? Did you read my post?

1. I don't have 120mil. As i already said, i just bid that much to see if there was a bug. You don't need to have 120mil to bid 120 mil. you can bid it when u have 0.

2. That's not true. in real life there are variations, but in FM "not interested" means one thing, and "no desire" means something else entirely.

Not to mention when i finally got a 200 mil offer accepted for him as part of my test to see how high they would reject, I offered him a contract and he accepted, just like I said he would. i just dont have 200mil of transfer funds to spend on him, nor would i if i had them.

that's the whole point of this topic. he's willing to join my team. i would sign him in real life, but the bug is preventing me from signing him for a reasonable, true-to-life amount.

I do think you should really not question realism when you cheat cash.

Secondly, not everyone signs a big contract. Being not interested often means they arent interested even with a huge offer.

Rofl guys. i reloaded from the last save, and bid 27 mil on mexes, and...

Picture154.png

You know maybe you guys are right. this couldn't possibly be a bug right? Maybe roma just has bipolar management or something...

But really, this is just a joke. can't say im disappointed because now i can get him at least, but really it's ridiculous. i could have just kept on playing and reloaded the game and gotten back to FM reality mode

So, how much money exactly do you have if you've had bids for Robben, Aguero, Silva, Fabregas & Sanchez accepted?

I Don't know how much sunderland have in the game but it would be far fetched to see them having offers accepted for those players....

but the bug is preventing me from signing him for a reasonable, true-to-life amount.

No, your lack of effort is preventing you from signing him for a reasonable amount.

Would also be interested to know what the following were when your large offers were rejected:

A) His contract terms

B) What dates the offers were rejected on

C) His squad status/happiness at Roma

JUst one question and yes I have read the whole thread. Why when a club don't want to sell a player for less than they are willing to sell that player for is it a bug??.

I know you've had a 27 mil bid accepted after reloading your save.

Well this is what you did before so why do I think this thread was created just for the sake of it?

Quote"First off, to the othe rperson who said my squad is unbelievable. Yeah it is because 1 - both Maxwell and Alves wouldn't come to Man City. But I decided it was unrealistic that they wouldn't so I assigned a new manager to their teams and set their squad statuses to not needed by club. I still paid the same amount that both teams accepted before i assigned the new manager, but that's how i got the players to come to man city.

Also - this is my squad from another game. I started another game awhile ago and got to the third season, and had a bunch of players, but then i needed to start a new game on a different computer, so instead of doing everything over i just used the data editor to put all the players id gotten over three seasons onto man city in my new game ot start thiings out.Quote.

Also if you really do think it's a bug in spite of the explanations here, please post in the bugs forum.

So, how much money exactly do you have if you've had bids for Robben, Aguero, Silva, Fabregas & Sanchez accepted?

I Don't know how much sunderland have in the game but it would be far fetched to see them having offers accepted for those players....

on 10.2 "we" had about 15m so unless hes really far in and has loads of money (the AI knows this and jacks up prices if you start bidding high)

or he added buckets of cash to the club ( again the AI knows this and jacks up prices if you start bidding high)

or hes bidding on players he cant afford.

and emo PLEASE! dont call us a Franchise we arent and never will be one ta. :thup:

on 10.2 "we" had about 15m so unless hes really far in and has loads of money (the AI knows this and jacks up prices if you start bidding high)

or he added buckets of cash to the club ( again the AI knows this and jacks up prices if you start bidding high)

or hes bidding on players he cant afford.

and emo PLEASE! dont call us a Franchise we arent and never will be one ta. :thup:

He's already said that he's in second transfer window, so that's out of the question. All I was thinking is that he's editted the reputation and finances of Sunderland, and that would affect his transfer negotiations?

lol nice copy and paste. look, you make a logical argument up to a certain point. what i mean is u could say mexes is irreplaceable to them, so even though no one would offer more than 30mil for him, maybe they wouldn't sell him for 40mil, or 50mil even, but eventually, even if he's a good player for them, there is a price whre it benefits them to sell him.

When i get up to 180mil, and they are rejecting the offer, that's just ridiculous. Agreed? As I outlined earlier, both Bayern and Valencia have said they will sell Ribery/Villa for 80mil, for Ronaldo money. They'd probably sell for less, more like 60-70 mil, if someone offered, but let's say they make no compromises and will only sell for 80mil.

That means that instead of mexes, roma could have Ribery (80 mil), Villa (another 80 mil), and a 20mil defender (equals 180mil total that they could have gotten for mexes).

Would you trade mexes for Ribery, Villa, and a 20 million dollar defender?

I know i would. I know everyone would. But even if u hate villa and ribery, which would be beside the point, but even if u did, then fine, spend the 180 on other people. still, ur getting way more value if u accept the offer. That's why it's ridiculous.

So what im saying is to a certain extent it's plausible roma would reject some good offers, but not 180 mil, or 120 mil, or even 80 mil, or 65mil. then there's like a 5% chance they'd reject 60mil, a 10% chance they'd reject 50mil, etc. at least thats plausible. but its a big, as u can see by the fact that when i reloaded my save from 2 days earlier in game days, they accepted an offer for 27 mil, which i guess the day after that which was when id initially offered 120 mil before i reloaded the save, they rejected 120.

so, on monday they accept 27 mil, but on tuesday they reject 120 mil, and 180 mil.

there's no arguing that's because hes an important player. that's just craziness.

How long have you been on the boards? Hopefully you can see I'm only pulling your leg ;)

Is it not just possible that the club doesn't want to sell it's prize asset who has a value (to them) far over what anyone could offer for him. I know what you offered is excessive, but if I had a player that is pretty much irreplaceable I know that I wouldn't let him go, for any price. That is unless he became so unhappy I would have to sell him.

Without knowing the full details have you checked Mexes personal status. Is he unsettled? Does he look like he might be coming round to your way of thinking?

Deal with the fact that in this game you can't always get the target you want, at any level. It can be frustrating but I am sure that mirrors real life :)

Guys, again, I have 14mil in transfer budget. I didn't edit anything. What I did was I offered 40 mil for mexes, up front, to see fi they'd accept. because if they accept 40 mil up front, then that means i can offer 40 mil, or 42 mil, over 48 months, and get it accepted. AI's don't seem to care if an offer is up front or over 48 months (another bug in the game). 14mil is enough to spend 56 mil in funds over 48 months, so yes i can afford him for 40 mil over 48 months without cheating.

Shouldn't you guys know this??? Have you even played the game before?

but, because they did not accept the 40 mil up front bid, i decided to bid 50 mil up front, 60 mil up front (even though i cant afford it, but just as a test like i said a billion times, because i was curious to see how much it would take to get a bid accepted. and i kept doing that, until finally i got to 190mil, and they accepted it. then, even though i couldn't afford him for 190mil, i offered a contract anyway to prove to u guys that he'd sign with me, so id have a screenshot. then it said he'd sign, but did i want to delay the transfer because i didnt have 190 mil? and i cancelled it because it was just a test.

I have 14mil transfer budget. That's enough to sign him for up to 56 mil over 48 months. In real life, I don't think that's really how boards let managers use transfer budgets, and i doubt teams would take bids like that over 48 months, but since its the way the game works, and its the best way to build a good team in FM, it's how I do it when i have the money. I work in finance so i can easily calculate out how all these bids over 48 months will affect my overall balance, not just my transfer budget, which means in essence that even though this strategy puts some lesser FM players into bankruptcy, I do it in moderation and therefore am able to avoid that.

I don't cheat.

I didn't edit anytthing.

i don't have a huge budget.

I can sign mexes, and will sign him now that i got a 27 mil offer accepted.

the game is bugged and flawed in many places, but it wasn't affecting my enjoyment of the game until now. the game does take much longer to do everything because of the bugs, because i have to manually see if a player really has no intention of joining, or if he will for a huge contract, because the scouts are wrong about that sometimes, etc etc, as well as other things, but this was teh first huge problem ive encountered.

He's already said that he's in second transfer window, so that's out of the question. All I was thinking is that he's editted the reputation and finances of Sunderland, and that would affect his transfer negotiations?

I have just read through this post, and you have to laugh!

Do you play the game? or do you spend all your time putting in bids for players even thou you cant find afford them just to find bugs??

Crazy

Just created for the sake of "it?" For the sake of what? What are you talking about? I remember that version of FM, I was playing as Man City, and i tried to sign Adebayor, and Kolo Toure, but neither would come even though i offered them humongous contracts.

Hmmm...

Trying to date editor my team back together after i couldn't xfer my old game to a new computer has nothing to do with this. Adding a new manager to a different team to fix problems with your game is a huge pain. I've done it before in FM07 and FM08 and maybe FM09 i dont remember, but ive stopped doing it because its such a pain. But again, this mexes thing has absolutely nothing to do with that. If I was planning on adding a manager to roma and accepting a more realistic bid so that i could get him to sunderland, why would i be complaining about the bug here? The point is i shouldn't have to correct your, Si's, mistakes, by adding a new manager, for instance. I just want to play the game and have a realistic management experience, not think to myself "well, I really want Fazio, or whoever, but he's on a slightly bigger team, making say 5k per week, but for some reason when i offer him 120k per week, and a 5 mil signing fee, and 20k appearance fees, and tell him he'll play every day, for my team that has a ton of quality, and a big transfer budget, and ambition, he still says no, and that's completely unrealistic, so now i need to fix it by adding a mangaer to the team and transfer listing him so that he'll come to my team."

I shouldn't have ever had to do that, and wouldn't have if the game wasn't so flawed. Now I just accept that a lot of its going to be ridiculous like that, and i dont bother.

Well this is what you did before so why do I think this thread was created just for the sake of it?

Quote"First off, to the othe rperson who said my squad is unbelievable. Yeah it is because 1 - both Maxwell and Alves wouldn't come to Man City. But I decided it was unrealistic that they wouldn't so I assigned a new manager to their teams and set their squad statuses to not needed by club. I still paid the same amount that both teams accepted before i assigned the new manager, but that's how i got the players to come to man city.

Also - this is my squad from another game. I started another game awhile ago and got to the third season, and had a bunch of players, but then i needed to start a new game on a different computer, so instead of doing everything over i just used the data editor to put all the players id gotten over three seasons onto man city in my new game ot start thiings out.Quote.

Also if you really do think it's a bug in spite of the explanations here, please post in the bugs forum.

Just got one problem with your last post emo. Okay I can accept the fact that you were just doing a test but you stated that you don't cheat. Yet Kriss quoted you from another thread where you stated that you added a new manager to a team just to sign two players that you wanted. Now if that's not cheating I don't know what is.

It seems as though you have a problem with the transfer system that can be summed up thus. You think that any team that doesn't want to sell a player to you should. Then when they finally accept a bid of around £200 Million you decide that it's a bug.

Yeah if uve lost a match or something and want to reload it and win it. Not if there's a bug like i described. if u scroll up u will see a screenshot where someone posted a 36mil bid being accepted for mexes, which is why i reloaded my last save (i hadnt played a game since then), to see if when the game reloaded the problem would be fixed, and sure enough it was.

I wasn't turning something to my advantage. I dont evne know how to fix that problem. it just fixed itself.

wait, isn't reloading in order to turn something to your advantage cheating?

i will give you all an example. RIvaldo came to AEK 3 years ago leaving from Olympiakos. He came due to moral obligation towards PUMA and due to some friends he had in AEK. His wage was cut in half after leaving Olympiakos! Later, he left AEK to go to Kazakshtan (if i am not mistaken) just for the money. So life is life. life does not have bugs. and because fm tries to be realistic, my opinion is that it just happened. like it happens in real life

sorry pal but it is still reloading! what if i consider conceding a goal in the 95th minute a bug? what if i consider that a red card in the 1st minute was a bug? should i reload?

and just to be fair. i don't accuse you of cheating. it is your right as long as it is in single game. i am just reacting to your post saying that you are not cheating.

have fun with the game and don't stick to those things

The point is, if Roma recieved a bid of £30million, let alone £120million for their star player Mexes, they would accept the bid without question. That is how football works, and especially so because Roma are not a richy rich club.

Only the rich clubs like real and barca and man utd can deny a £100m bid for a player, unless the player is desperate to leave.

By the way, if you have NOT cheated with the money editing, then spending all this money on players, even if in installments, will cripple your club in the medium and long term. You will be screwed. That is, if you can actually get the likes of robben and mexes to sunderland, which is unlikely to say th least

lol nice copy and paste. look, you make a logical argument up to a certain point. what i mean is u could say mexes is irreplaceable to them, so even though no one would offer more than 30mil for him, maybe they wouldn't sell him for 40mil, or 50mil even, but eventually, even if he's a good player for them, there is a price whre it benefits them to sell him.

When i get up to 180mil, and they are rejecting the offer, that's just ridiculous. Agreed? As I outlined earlier, both Bayern and Valencia have said they will sell Ribery/Villa for 80mil, for Ronaldo money. They'd probably sell for less, more like 60-70 mil, if someone offered, but let's say they make no compromises and will only sell for 80mil.

That means that instead of mexes, roma could have Ribery (80 mil), Villa (another 80 mil), and a 20mil defender (equals 180mil total that they could have gotten for mexes).

Would you trade mexes for Ribery, Villa, and a 20 million dollar defender?

I know i would. I know everyone would. But even if u hate villa and ribery, which would be beside the point, but even if u did, then fine, spend the 180 on other people. still, ur getting way more value if u accept the offer. That's why it's ridiculous.

So what im saying is to a certain extent it's plausible roma would reject some good offers, but not 180 mil, or 120 mil, or even 80 mil, or 65mil. then there's like a 5% chance they'd reject 60mil, a 10% chance they'd reject 50mil, etc. at least thats plausible. but its a big, as u can see by the fact that when i reloaded my save from 2 days earlier in game days, they accepted an offer for 27 mil, which i guess the day after that which was when id initially offered 120 mil before i reloaded the save, they rejected 120.

so, on monday they accept 27 mil, but on tuesday they reject 120 mil, and 180 mil.

there's no arguing that's because hes an important player. that's just craziness.

You've cited the Ronaldo transfer a number of times - what you fail to recognise is that Real Madrid spent abou 2yrs unsettling the player and applying pressure to Man Utd to sell him. Without his 'dream' of playing for Real Madrid I'm not sure that the transfer would have happened at all. This is an important part of getting a player a club does not want to sell.

You also mention that you're working in dollars - Ronaldo went for 80M Pounds - thats $123M dollars

Having said that, it does seem unrealistic that a club would not accept 100M for a central defender unless they didn't believe they could replace him in time for the start of the season. This would mean a weaker defence - poor results - poor league finish - sacking of manager - attendances falling - revenue decreasing. Its not as simple as the cash.

As for them accepting the 27M from your reload - the game has a random nature - if not it would be very boring for a simulation.

Some of the asking prices are extremely high in the game but I believe this is done intentionally to model the real world reluctance of clubs to let players go. I don't believe its a bug as this would imply that this effect is not intended.

Archived