With 10.3 being out should buy FM 10?

I know Ive asked this question about 4 or 5 times now....I even said I was going to buy it.

I decided to wait for the final patch to come out before making my final decision.

So with the game in its final state, should I buy it? Will I enjoy it? Will I enjoy it more than FM 09?

Please dont rip on me for asking....I just want your opinions......and maybe your money ;)

I know Ive asked this question about 4 or 5 times now....I even said I was going to buy it.

I decided to wait for the final patch to come out before making my final decision.

So with the game in its final state, should I buy it? Will I enjoy it? Will I enjoy it more than FM 09?

Please dont rip on me for asking....I just want your opinions......and maybe your money ;)

I waited till 10.3 before buying and I'm loving it. I've only played 1.5 seasons so far and my first impression is it's more resposive to my imput that before, plus putting an interface over that whole "safe cracker tactical slider" thing makes the whole thing more enjoyable for me.

Oh and waiting for the third patch is also the way to go I reckon, you actually get the final copy of the game rather than the buggy versions......It's the way I'll go in the future

dont worry fm always has frustrationg points but its not holding back any of you is it

besides no game is perfect all i care about is that its fun

and from what i hear, it is :)

(im about to confirm my purchase on amazon)

You won't regret it if you do. FM10 is on the whole a "sharpened" version of FM09 which basically equates to it running quicker, which is better for the user. There are also some new features in the game which I'm sure you'll know about cause you use these forums. There is also some bugs with the game etc but you get them with every game. The 10.3 patch has made the game the most playable it has been this year and in my opinion much better than FM09 ever was. In short I say go for it.

You won't regret it if you do. FM10 is on the whole a "sharpened" version of FM09 which basically equates to it running quicker, which is better for the user. There are also some new features in the game which I'm sure you'll know about cause you use these forums. There is also some bugs with the game etc but you get them with every game. The 10.3 patch has made the game the most playable it has been this year and in my opinion much better than FM09 ever was. In short I say go for it.

Spot On , For me it has been a brilliant game and im already anxious about FM2011 .. It is going to be hard in the next game because of how tight real life is ... thus making it more realistic ..

To the OP - You have to own this game :)

How would we know if you would enjoy the game? It's a great game for me, but you could be a 90 year old woman from Mongolia who hates football for all I know :rolleyes:.

lol fortunately I happen to be a 20 yr old who was raised in london but now lives in chicago

Oh and I have purchased the game I look forward to everything it has to offer.

I also look forward to play my first ever long term save :)

Archived