If I hit the woodwork one more time...

In 1999, Bernie Slaven bared his backside in Binns department store window in Middlesbrough following a bet on Century FM. He bet that if Middlesbrough beat Manchester United at Old Trafford, he would perform the dare. Middlesbrough ran out 3-2 winners, so Slaven had to go ahead with the dare, with the score painted on his cheeks.

Oh... and good luck with the woodwork ;)

The developers have constantly said that there's no problem with the woodwork thing statistically. But I think we ALL agree that it happens a lot more in FM than reality.

When the shot hits the woodwork, the natural response is supposed to be "oh man that's unlucky"

But our response in FM is "oh man not again @#$%"...

The developers have constantly said that there's no problem with the woodwork thing statistically. But I think we ALL agree that it happens a lot more in FM than reality.

When the shot hits the woodwork, the natural response is supposed to be "oh man that's unlucky"

But our response in FM is "oh man not again @#$%"...

That depends if it happens when the opponent shoots it's a sigh of relief. I see a lot of sshots bouncing across the goalmouth after hitting the post

Archived