Most unfortunate name

Playing in the Peruvian under 20's group 2, is a side with the unfortunate name of

Deportivo Wa*ka

So does that mean that all their players are Deportivos or (well you know what) ?

Could be the latter really since even at start of game they are almost bottom of their league :D

You are funny my friend. Honestly, you should go on to the comedy circuit.

Have you seriously never heard of them before? Loads of people have written similar threads to this, all in a similar vein. I pretty much guarantee you also reckon that the funniest player names is the unfortunate South American Argel F*cks, former Brazilian of recent times.

Have you seriously never heard of them before? Loads of people have written similar threads to this, all in a similar vein. I pretty much guarantee you also reckon that the funniest player names is the unfortunate South American Argel F*cks, former Brazilian of recent times.

Sorry, never knew. I just saw them flash across my screen as the match results were being calculated.

Heh. We may well all know about Deportivo W****, but I've been waiting for another chance to drag something up from those frozen depths of the Scandinavian lower leagues. This time it's from Skellefteå, Sweden, where we find the wonderfully umlauted Morön BK. There's even a morönic ladies' team. :)

They are in the game as the B team of Skellefteå FF:

moron.png

I recently received a scout recommendation for a guy playing for Tampon (or USS Tamponnaise to give them their full name). It made me chuckle at the time :p

Another classic from my current game are German midfielder called Ufuk Basdas, Argentine Fabian Assmann and Englishman Sam Adcock - I'm sure he has ;)

Although they sound funny in English, none of these cases is really funny if you know the story behind the names:

Playing in the Peruvian under 20's group 2, is a side with the unfortunate name of

Deportivo Wa*ka

So does that mean that all their players are Deportivos or (well you know what) ?

Could be the latter really since even at start of game they are almost bottom of their league :D

Wanka = Huancayo, the place where the club come from.

F.u.c.k.s = Fuchs = Fox in German

Archived