Quickest ever debut goal for a DEFENDER with a finishing attribute of 1

Lol, this is SOOOOOOOOOO funny.

At start of season 1, i brought a 55 yr old player/assistant manager to the club, so that he could play till he scored and therefore bag me (probably forever on my save) the divisional records for oldest ever player, and oldest ever goalscorer. He duly obliged in the 1st game of the season, after missing a penalty.

I also brought in a 15 yr old player who had the latest birthdate i could find,so that he could bag me (hopefully forever on my save) the divisional records for youngest player and youngest goalscorer. But i just wasn't prepared for what he did on his debut in 2nd match of the season.

Bearing in mind he was severely lacking in match fitness, that he was a DEFENDER playing up front to give him a quicker chance of getting the records, and he had most of his skill attributes (including finishing) on just 1. He scored with his first touch of the game after JUST 11 seconds.

Surely a record for the quickest ever goal by a defender playing in his 1st ever match of any kind.

54721965.jpg

64381047.jpg

39254164.jpg

27974809.jpg

i think "he" is actually "she" according to her name and name of one of the players :D

:D Definitely the quickest by a young female defender playing in their first ever game then :D

Maybe the opposition had their eyes on my players (who have all been renamed as women) instead of the ball

She wasn't first in line when God gave out looks then :D

Aye, she is a LOT butch :D

And to reply to a previous poster too, home games are at Bury's ground. Team is originally FC United of Manchester (before I changed it to one i liked better) and that's who they ground share with.

i didn't know i can manage a girls team on FM10

You can use the editor to create a new team and/or new staff and players. Now you can choose their gender too, so you can have 'real' women, referred to as 'she'.

Then again, IIRC, you can just go into the editor and change the sex of anyone you want. 'Waynetta Rooney" anyone? "Cristine Ronaldo"? ;)

Archived