Premiership - Too hard?

Ok, I've been following this forum for a while and people keep saying how easy the game is.

But in my opinion the game, especially the Premiership, is too hard. I've been playing FMH07 constantly for the last month or so, and I've come to the end of my tether. I've finished season 2013/14 as Leicester manager. I've got some fantastic players, and plenty of money.

Using the 3-5-2 formation, the highest I have finished is 3rd in the Premiership. And that was only one season. I always finish between 6th and 4th (mostly 5th though, thus missing out on the Champions League) - which I'm fed up of. I've not won any domestic competitions, although I've got to 3 finals and lost them all. I've won the Uefa Cup 3 times and the Super Cup twice, but I feel that that's all I can achieve every season.

There's no hope in me winning the Premiership, because Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd are ridiculously good every season.

The main difficulty of the game is that I'm simply not good enough in away games. My home form is excellent, but I draw too many away games and thus drop points.

I've tried all the other different tactics that people have suggested: 4-3-3, 4-1-3-2 etc but none of them are much use. The best one is 3-5-2 but that has its limitations as I've said.

I would like to know if there are other people out there who think the same. Is there anyone out there who has managed a club outside the big 4 (Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea) and won the Premiership, or dominated in Europe?

It's getting boring for me - it's the same old story every season regardless of my players. I'm on the verge of packing the game in cos I've got as far as I can.

Ok, I've been following this forum for a while and people keep saying how easy the game is.

But in my opinion the game, especially the Premiership, is too hard. I've been playing FMH07 constantly for the last month or so, and I've come to the end of my tether. I've finished season 2013/14 as Leicester manager. I've got some fantastic players, and plenty of money.

Using the 3-5-2 formation, the highest I have finished is 3rd in the Premiership. And that was only one season. I always finish between 6th and 4th (mostly 5th though, thus missing out on the Champions League) - which I'm fed up of. I've not won any domestic competitions, although I've got to 3 finals and lost them all. I've won the Uefa Cup 3 times and the Super Cup twice, but I feel that that's all I can achieve every season.

There's no hope in me winning the Premiership, because Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd are ridiculously good every season.

The main difficulty of the game is that I'm simply not good enough in away games. My home form is excellent, but I draw too many away games and thus drop points.

I've tried all the other different tactics that people have suggested: 4-3-3, 4-1-3-2 etc but none of them are much use. The best one is 3-5-2 but that has its limitations as I've said.

I would like to know if there are other people out there who think the same. Is there anyone out there who has managed a club outside the big 4 (Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea) and won the Premiership, or dominated in Europe?

It's getting boring for me - it's the same old story every season regardless of my players. I'm on the verge of packing the game in cos I've got as far as I can.

I am arsenal in my third season, i won the fa cup and league cup and only mangaged 3rd in the league both times, currently i am in yep u guessed it 3rd. the difference is always 15 points plus, so i cant get near them. hoping things change this season 15 games gone, one point off the lead.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

I've not really had a proper game with a premiership team, I've been stuck with Melbourne Victory and Lanciano, I had a brief spell with Liverpool and I now find the premiership extremely boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry about that, feel tired.

LEICSTER FAN try using the 4-4-2 attacking formation with everyfing on normal apart from pressing which you put on yes.

i dnt find this game ecspecially easy but with this formation and a good team i find you will win the premiership also dnt keep changing your team alot keep a team and stick to it unless a players fitness is under 92% hope this helps

started again with man.utd only lost one in europe undefeated in both cups was currently 3rd in league lost 3 games and had over 20 mill in the bank.

Then suprise suprise i was fired come January even though l had a really good team full of experience and players with amazing potential.

Archived