Actually choosing the Feeder Club

The link is not working but the feature is not new to me, like everything in fm10 every day you find something new you come across and that's what makes this game rewarding to play.

Requested a Feeder club, and was given the option to CHOOSE the feeder club!

is it a new feature for FM10.

No, been in the game for years (basicly from the edition feeders are introduced) :) You need the board's confidence though, so u'll have to be at the club for a few years and do well for the option to be there.

i found out that its better to let the board pick the feeder club for you because they ussually give you 4 clubs and you can make recommandation...the point is you choose the best of those four and you have guarantee you ll be able to form a link (or im just lucky???),but if you have to choose the club yourself you have to look at their reputation in editor and yet even low reputation clubs can refuse link and you have to wait 4 months or so to make another try

Trying for 6 seasons to get an extra feeder club, looks impossible, also when I ask the board they can't find anything, is there some kind of invisible maximum? I'm Juve, have 1 commercial link, 4 Italian and 2 European feeder clubs, I've seen clubs with tons more :s

I have had my own choice for a feeder lots of times. Only thing is I have never got the club I choose to agree to being one.

It seems hard to find one thats good but not so good they reject you. If they do reject you have to wait another 6 months or so for another try. Probably best to let the board do it.

I'm assuming that the clubs that you're targetting to be your feeder are significantly lower in reputation that your own? Not that I'm stating the obvious, but I'm probably right in thinking that Barcelona fans wouldn't be exactly delighted to find out that their club would be acting as a feeder to the might of, say, Shrewsbury Town!

Archived