Headline: King [Player]

Thought I'd share this as I find this quite awesome,

Lukaku (only 17, on 10.3 mind you)

scored a hat-trick in his international debut and I got a head line that simply reads:

King Romelu

- it then talks about how happy he is etc... forgot to capture a screenshot!

On a side note... does round keeper even works anymore? Several of my strikers has this move but they never pull it off...

Thought I'd share this as I find this quite awesome,

Lukaku (only 17, on 10.3 mind you)

scored a hat-trick in his international debut and I got a head line that simply reads:

King Romelu

- it then talks about how happy he is etc... forgot to capture a screenshot!

On a side note... does round keeper even works anymore? Several of my strikers has this move but they never pull it off...

I have the same with

Gael Etock

at Barcelona. He scored first goal in his first game against Xerez becoming the youngest goal scorer in La Liga BBVA at age 16.

I have found him to be a very good player and I know I will make a handsome profit on him when ManUtd or someone else wants him. His goal was a round keeper shot.

I have also found that

Édgar Castillo

is a very good buy, low cost but high future even though scouting doesn't give him a fair shake. I bought him at 20k and I have offers upto 10 million for him after 1 season. And to boot, he's an American.

There are lots of diamonds in the rough in this game. While I didn't get the hot GK, who went to Atl. Madrid, I have a killer front 5 in my under 19 class.

Who is this player you talking about?

That's why the spoiler tags are there :p

If you want to see then hover your cursor over the grey bar, click the mouse buttin and drag ot across the bar and it will reveal any names.

Well done for correct use of spoilers :thup:

Archived