Unexpected/bizarre Achievements Thread

Took Ivory Coast to World Cup after winning the African Cup of Nations. Went 1-1-1 in the Group Stage, tying Switzerland and losing to Spain, only to beat Germany in the next round. My reward...England in the quarterfinal. Went 1-0 up in the 4th, followed by a Rooney double to make 2-1. Had Ben Foster sent off for using his hands outside the box, replaced with Almunia. Followed by a Drogba double, making it 3-2 with 10 minutes left. England score again in the 89th man down. Second half of overtime England scores again causing my to lose. I don't feel too bad because it was England who actually won the World Cup.

Managing to sign this player considering the club I'm managing was very surprising!!

Pato.png

This ones obviously been done in the editor. Celtic have neither the budget or the reputation to bring Pato in after one season. Plus Pato's value would indicate he was sold at £22 mil, which is nowhere near the price Milan go for, which is usually 40 mil+.

for me winning the fa cup, league cup and premiership in 2014 with bristol city with a budget of just £1m a season (total spend £4.5m upto that point) then i got taken over and budget now £155m a season

Got bored now started with a random club (computer chose fleetwood town) and promoted first season with no parent club (couldnt find anyone to be paired with) and no trasnfer budget

This ones obviously been done in the editor. Celtic have neither the budget or the reputation to bring Pato in after one season. Plus Pato's value would indicate he was sold at £22 mil, which is nowhere near the price Milan go for, which is usually 40 mil+.

I believe the Pato transfer, I've seen him get transfer listed before for no real apparent reason but it meant i could sign him for PSG so i didn't complain

Greece actually won the World Cup 10 on my save, Mine achievement is managing a 2-2 draw with Ivory coast to knock Spain outta the group stages of World cup

Woah! I thought I am the only "special one" to be able to do that! :D

Your achievement is pretty impressive too! Spain is very strong in the game!

Archived