Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be classic or wizard style?

It's classic Style and so far i have tested it with 2 Sides Everton and Real Madrid, With Everton i have played 20 games won 19 lost 1 With Real Madrid i have Played 24 won 23 and drawn 1

I'm just writing out a New Thread that has all the info you guys could possibly need

arrrrr a brilliant tactic for Real Madrid ? thats what we all been waiting for mate ! :p

Possibly a hint of Sarcasm there lol, I know Real Madrid aren't a great team to test a tactic with but i wanted to see what it would be like with a top team aswell as a midtable team.

Possibly a hint of Sarcasm there lol, I know Real Madrid aren't a great team to test a tactic with but i wanted to see what it would be like with a top team aswell as a midtable team.

oh,hehe not at all mate.For me i never had the opportunity to have a good winger tactic with Real madrid and now with the transfer update & your tactic i will finally have a decent team ;)

I have started new game 2 days before and I am waiting for the tactic release to start play.so far I have played only some friendlies.It would be good just to know what type of players will need in order to search the transfer market until 7pm :p

for example the wingers has to be like inside forwards or will use crossing a lot? the 2 mid-fielders are defensive midfielders (mostly defend duty) or central midfielders (both defend and creative)...

our 2 strikers are both fast or we need a strong target man with good jumping heading?

I don't except to give filters just some general directions of the type of players we are looking for in order to have my team ready until 7pm :p

thank you

i've been away from the forum for a while as i've been having great success with the mr hough and jp woody final version tactic, so i'm a bit out of touch with whats going on!

i'll try out the new wingers tactic when i take over a new club as i'm steaming the league still with the tactic mentioned above, and with all the players i've picked for it, obv. no wingers!

what i wanted to ask was is the jp woody final version the latest (most effective) of the 4-1-2-3 tactics? or has somthing better come out while i've been away?

hi just a quiky,

im playing with man utd and im using you classic tactic.

although im top of the league after 10 games i seem to be conceding a fair amount of goals. the right sided center back seems to always play awful. which has mainly been jonny evans due to ferdinand being injured.

aslo im unsure which striker to play in each posistion. i have been mainly playing owen, rooney and dzeko. with owen and rooney getting a couple of goals each and dzeko not scoring at all. ive tried to swap it round but cant get them to perform just wondered if you reccomended what type of player to play in each of the three forward posistions.

thanks

hi just a quiky,

im playing with man utd and im using you classic tactic.

although im top of the league after 10 games i seem to be conceding a fair amount of goals. the right sided center back seems to always play awful. which has mainly been jonny evans due to ferdinand being injured.

aslo im unsure which striker to play in each posistion. i have been mainly playing owen, rooney and dzeko. with owen and rooney getting a couple of goals each and dzeko not scoring at all. ive tried to swap it round but cant get them to perform just wondered if you reccomended what type of player to play in each of the three forward posistions.

thanks

First off thanks for using the tactic, The defence problem is an issue that has plagued these tactics, What i would suggest is that you have a look at the type of goals that are conceded and if they follow a pattern and seem to be the same type then it is a tactical problem if it defenders mistakes then unfortunately them things happen in the game.

To help plug the defence i would definitely look at getting at least one pacy defender if only as back up, As you say Rio is injured and he would be perfect but as a back up Johnny Evans i think is just too slow for the premier league, You could argue that Vidic is slower or at the same level as Evans but Vidics Positioning and Anticipation amongst others things is far superior and that helps massivly.

You could buy someone like Seb Bassong from Tottenham who always does well for me

As for the strikers, They are top class you shouldn't have any real problems in them scoring, Maybe they just need to play together more often so they create an understanding, I don't see any problems with it though and think you should give it abit of time.

If you want my Recommendation though i would have to suggest more Creative Technical Strikers in the Left and Right slot and a Pure goal scorer in the Middle

i already do that really i changed the tatic to two defensive mids and changed some setting in the center backs and the closing down on the full backs i put that lower and doing that got me promoted but since i have went up late goals are a problem my back up defenders arnt anything special dont know if they cant handle the better teams

As for me all the Mr Hough's tactics are equally successful (4-1-2-3 formation). Between all of them are minor differences and it is all about which one suits your team better.

I would say try 10.3 classic or unbeaten final.

I use the Unbeaten final version with Mr. Houghs minor tweaks and some of my own.

I have tried some of the others but this is the one I go back to each time.

I have changed the left striker to Poacher but it seems like I nned some minor tweaks to make him glow. (or perhaps just the right player) ;)

By the way.... this tactic kicks a... and I hope that I can use it again in fm11.

I am recently experiencing a huge randomness in my scores. A polish team manages to beat Barcelona 2:1, then an equally strong (to me, not to barca) side 6:1, and THEN loses 3 games in a row, including 1:3 against of the worst teams in a league, followed by a lucky 2:2 vs relegate contender... and next I suddenly win 5:1 against average league side. I just can't seem to get any sort of consistency. This is my second season btw.

I'm following Bubbabaytuna's teamtalks from http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/182360-Teamtalks-if-you-are-clueless-... , are there any better?

I am using WoIfsongs teamtalk guide. Helped me to win CCL 2 with Dag & Red in season one (around 20 points ahead of the second one) and to win CCL 1 in second season. Using AVD mod with two small tweaks. Middle striker creativity set the same like side forwards. Right FB passing and through balls set the same like left FB.

anyone know if any screenshots or detailed descriptions of player roles and sliders employed by this tactic are posted anywhere? I've looked through lots of this thread but it is enormous and can't find enough detail.

i play fml and have been made aware that lots of ppl are using this and i want to figure out how it works so i can try and better counter it, don't have regular FM so can't do much with the .tac files.

Thanks.