Man Utd come knocking..... what do i say!

Yes!

£69,000 per week and £51 million to spend on players. From the Championship to the top of the Premier League.

And of course Wayne Rooney!

I'd make a back-up save before saying yes though, just in case you regret your decision you can go back and continue managing Brighton.

Yes!

£69,000 per week and £51 million to spend on players. From the Championship to the top of the Premier League.

And of course Wayne Rooney!

I'd make a back-up save before saying yes though, just in case you regret your decision you can go back and continue managing Brighton.

This is the answer

aye united and mexico offered me a job when i got a team promoted from lg2 lol, had international footballer on as my rep, started again on sunday league rep now as that was daft, just got Oldham promoted in my first season when my target was mid - table and im still classed as unproven so no chance at any higher jobs yet.

Do clubs only approach you if you apply for the job or do they do so without applying?

Both.

Its quite common for them to make an approach without you having showed interest. This has happened twice with my current PNE game, I've been approached by Sunderland, then Fulham.

Ask yourself what will give you more satisfaction: winning the title with United, or performing against the odds with Brighton? Getting Brighton into the Champions League, for example, would mean much more to me than winning it with United.

+ 1 on doing save the game and give it a go. I would, and I don't even support them.

Another +1 on saving first and giving it a go.

I don't see the difference between starting with a top club or starting with the reputation of international footballer. It seems you will get picked up by a top club eventually anyways.

What is the difference between Sunday league footballer and automatic reputation?

I don't see the difference between starting with a top club or starting with the reputation of international footballer. It seems you will get picked up by a top club eventually anyways.

What is the difference between Sunday league footballer and automatic reputation?

I would imagine, a pick of the best of the bunch from the bottom of barrel.

Actually, they play matches at Saturday, Sunday and Monday now.. At least 3 games each Saturday, 1 game at Monday and the rest at Sunday ;).

yeah this is true they started playing one game on a monday for like the past month maybe a bit longer now.

I think it is Valencia vs Getafe tonight

Actually, they play matches at Saturday, Sunday and Monday now.. At least 3 games each Saturday, 1 game at Monday and the rest at Sunday ;).

Yeah, but in England we play on a Saturday, Sunday and Monday these days, with the odd midweek too.

Doesn't change the fact that here, a football game should be played on a Saturday at 3pm, and in spain it should be played Sunday evening. Anything else is just TV related :-p

It all depends what you want to get out of the game.

Some people like career games - by this I mean start with a small club and move from job to job, up the career ladder. If this is the intention of your game, then go for the Man Utd job.

Others, like myself, prefer to stay with one club and see how far you can take them. If so then, while it is tempting to take a big job if offered, is it really what you wanted from the game? After all, if you want to manage Man Utd, just start a new game with them :)

you got Brighton promoted and then you are offered the man utd job. `rolls eyes`

doesnt sound right............but when I run the 10.3 patch for a few years to look for bugs

I was unemployed with no experience.....set as sunday league player;)

over the years when I checked the old inbox I was offered several national jobs:confused:

and some biggish clubs too:confused:

What?! Are you seriously trying to compare these two? Guardiola was a Spain and Barcalona legend, god knows why they hired him, they must've got luckly, but either way he was one of the games best players and a barca boy.

Barca boy>Barca manager is one thing. Brighton manager>Manchester Utd manager is another! :thup:

What?! Are you seriously trying to compare these two? Guardiola was a Spain and Barcalona legend, god knows why they hired him, they must've got luckly, but either way he was one of the games best players and a barca boy.

Barca boy>Barca manager is one thing. Brighton manager>Manchester Utd manager is another! :thup:

you get offered any job if your a international footballer rep, i turned united and spurs down in season 2 and id managed only in league 2, thats why i started again on sunday league footballer, much more real, no offers now, just got to regional rep after season 2 :D like the guy says above if you wanna manage united so early just start with them.

Archived