Gignac or dzekooooooooooo!!!!

Ok so am starting a save with arsenal and need a Fw up front...its either Gignac or Dzeko,....i feel that GIgnacs a cheap mans Dzeko absolutely brialliant...costs much less and takes a much less weekly wage as compared to Dzeko...Ive bought Gignac in almost all my saves and hes basically won me some important games....i've not played with dzeko at all and wasnt sure how good he is...i once made a bid for him during the demo and it cost me around 25 mill pounds and he wanted like 90K + a week as awell as a hughe signing on fee...but dint really continue with the game as i was just taking a look at FM10 then...so would like to know who should i go in for ...GIGNACCC or DZEKOOOOOOO???? and i think thier problly the same age too...not sure though...so

I've heard that Gignac has an eight incher whereas Dzeko only has a 6.5'er so on that basis I would go for Gignac. With his superior sausage size he is bound to attract female attention that could in turn be attracted to a man in power e.g. you, the manager.

Hahahahahahaha, genius :D

Is it pronounced Dresko or Dezko? Sorry jake1666 if I have highjacked here. My mate who plays this went for Dzeko and he is **** hot.

Neither. The "Dž" is more of a "j" sound, so think "Jecko" and you'll be more along the right lines for pronunciation :) Very rare for names with "š" to be said correctly, too - one example being Saša Papac, where commentators and pundits always say his name like "sassa" when it should be "sasha"

As for the topic of the thread, I'd probably go with Gignac, but I have a tendency to go with the cheaper option unless there's an exceptionally strong case for the more expensive option in comparison.

Archived