Closed Thread

Thread: Contract data & statistieken

Amateur

Beste forummers,
    Voor een van mijn vakken aan de UM ben ik op zoek naar het volgende:

Dear Reader,
    It might be a bit unusual for you to receive this kind of emails, but I will just give it a go.
    For a little research for one of my courses at Maastricht University (NL) I am looking for data or database with contract data (wage, duration, club/team etc.) and statistics (games played, assists, goals/points scored, average ratings etc.) either from either soccer or basketball professionals.
    Since I am personally heavilly addicted to (your) Footmall Manager, I know you have (or are able to get) this information. So my question is whether it is possible to provide information (which league/country does not really matter) or whether you can tell me where I can find this information. I found a lot of statistics on the internet ofcourse, but the problem is I need the combination of statistics and contract details in order to draw conclusions from the relation between wages and actual productivity.
    I hope you can help me and I am looking forward to your reply (even if it is negative),
    Best Regards,
    Bart

Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen,
    Vriendelijke Groet,
    B.

Amateur

Beste forummers,
    Voor een van mijn vakken aan de UM ben ik op zoek naar het volgende:

Dear Reader,
    It might be a bit unusual for you to receive this kind of emails, but I will just give it a go.
    For a little research for one of my courses at Maastricht University (NL) I am looking for data or database with contract data (wage, duration, club/team etc.) and statistics (games played, assists, goals/points scored, average ratings etc.) either from either soccer or basketball professionals.
    Since I am personally heavilly addicted to (your) Footmall Manager, I know you have (or are able to get) this information. So my question is whether it is possible to provide information (which league/country does not really matter) or whether you can tell me where I can find this information. I found a lot of statistics on the internet ofcourse, but the problem is I need the combination of statistics and contract details in order to draw conclusions from the relation between wages and actual productivity.
    I hope you can help me and I am looking forward to your reply (even if it is negative),
    Best Regards,
    Bart

Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen,
    Vriendelijke Groet,
    B.

Amateur

Wat heeft dit met een voetbalspel te maken???
    Ik sluit hem voor nu.

Closed Thread