Finances - Other Costs

In my second season with Boston, in the 1st season my "Other" costs were £39k, in my second season by September they're already at £38k. I haven't gone up a division - does anyone have any idea why they've suddenly rocketed?

No idea why yours has gone up, but if you hover over it, you get told it is 'Amount of miscellaneous expenses such as advertising, supplies and travel'.

Mine is fairly high during pre-season when I do a lot of away games.

The sniper I hired to shoot Tevez in the last game should also be listed there, well I assume it was a sniper, because he went down like he had been shot to win a penalty.

In my second season with Boston, in the 1st season my "Other" costs were £39k, in my second season by September they're already at £38k. I haven't gone up a division - does anyone have any idea why they've suddenly rocketed?

I know that in FM07, the fee that you pay to friendly game opponents was categorised under "Other". It's very noticeable when I play a couple of hundred friendly games per season at lower-league clubs, in order to to make money. I don't play FM10, so I don't know whether that's changed since FM07, but that's one possible reason.

Archived