+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finances - Other Costs

Semi Pro
    I'm in the hall of shame in FM08 - most goals scored by a relegated team - 101

Default Finances - Other Costs

In my second season with Boston, in the 1st season my "Other" costs were £39k, in my second season by September they're already at £38k. I haven't gone up a division - does anyone have any idea why they've suddenly rocketed?

Amateur

Default Re: Finances - Other Costs

Brown envelopes to ref to try get you promoted But really I'd like to know this aswell, the value fluctuates up and down each season for unknown reasons

Amateur

crowd trouble lol, policing (Y)

Semi Pro
    Spending too much time on FM and not enough time with the wife

No idea why yours has gone up, but if you hover over it, you get told it is 'Amount of miscellaneous expenses such as advertising, supplies and travel'.

Mine is fairly high during pre-season when I do a lot of away games.

The sniper I hired to shoot Tevez in the last game should also be listed there, well I assume it was a sniper, because he went down like he had been shot to win a penalty.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Swindon69 View Post
    In my second season with Boston, in the 1st season my "Other" costs were £39k, in my second season by September they're already at £38k. I haven't gone up a division - does anyone have any idea why they've suddenly rocketed?
    I know that in FM07, the fee that you pay to friendly game opponents was categorised under "Other". It's very noticeable when I play a couple of hundred friendly games per season at lower-league clubs, in order to to make money. I don't play FM10, so I don't know whether that's changed since FM07, but that's one possible reason.

+ Reply to Thread