My Fragile Strikeforce...

Omg So i started a save with everton..(dint get Donovan)...ok so Saha and Yak are sooo fragile...i have been able to only put saha in 5 games from some 18 odd...but am still undeafeated in the league...thanks to goals from cahill and the defence...i was also looking at the clauses.. in their contracts and I will owe ManU 2 million after 11 games...soo stupid...im gonna sell him during the winter transfer window and am also thinking of getting ride of the yak...im gonna play cahilll on top by himself with somone behind him...and btw pinnear is lame and all he does is cry...that he wants to go to a bigger club so gonna sell him to....SO FINALLY MY QUESTION GUYS...sry for rambling...who should i bring in to everton...Ive bought Romelu Lululul...for a pretty penny..10 million over 48 months...LOL...hes been good though...I need someone who can do a job now...maybe during the summer window...pls would really help with any help...does anyone know of any good young regens tooo...thanks to everyone for posting....

lol...hes crappy too...i play cahill on top...4-2-3-1...billy or maria behind him...well im running out of choices...and i need a striker if i need to continue my push for top 4

Do you have a spare £22 Million?

That's how much I got Dzeko for - he is top drawer for me.

nice ...Jo...I wish i had 22 million but even if i did wouldnt put it on him atleast for everton...his wages are soooo high...and half my players are injured most of the time...so i need depth too...dezko would take a lot of my wage..im thinking of milevski...heard hes good

old ass ronaldo can fire you 20goals for a season no bother, 2nd season with me he played about 12/15 & got about 6.

he old but will be good backup & should have a season in him, well for me anyhoo.

Archived