Help Needed

My PC keeps saying the computer is dangerously low on memory, but ive been playing FM10 since november?? and ive never had this problem before. is it anything to do with the new patch? this problem has only ever occured today and i dont no what the solution could be?

How much RAM do you have ? They're awfully cheap, so if yo have less than 2gb, you should consider buying some more (if your laptop/pc supports it).

You might want to close unnecessary programs while playing FM, so less memory will be used.

Yeah i know what your saying, but i was playing the game on sunday, and then today wednesday + this new patch im getting this message and it doesnt make sense to me. should i un and re install or is there some other process i should do?

It could just be a coincidence that your getting this message at the same time you installed 10.3. I got the same message on my work computer without doing or installing anything new. I brought it to a PC repair shop and they put more ram in.

Better consult with an expert first though.

ill have to, but yeah im stil confused how after 2 days it can go to working to then not? and i havnt installed anything at all to make it a loss of memory.

Yeah I was scratching my head too. Computers are impossible to explain unless your an expert so your better off asking a technical person otherwise your gonna do your head in trying to figure it out

Archived