10.3 game won't execute

I'm not sure what happened. I've been running on 10.2 fine. I downloaded 10.3 ran it and when I execute the game I get a black screen with a moveable mouse cursor. I even let it sit for 20 mins to see if it was just taking a long time to load. But it just stays black screen. Any ideas?

MM

What machine are you using?

Two year old mac book pro.

2.6 intel core duo

2 gigs of ram

Could something have happened with the startup screen? and since there is no intro music it just looks broken?

I double click the icon and the game starts like it normally would but the black screen that is usually there for just a moment before the loading countdown just stays black and thats it. I have a moveable cursor but nothing else.

Should I reinstall everything?

Should I download the patch again and re do it?

Did the patch go in the wrong place?

What could have casused this?

I had same issue on my iMac24 C2D 2.93Ghz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GTS130. The workaround is play with windows mode. 10.3 seems has problem initialize when play with full screen mode.

:mad:Really? Ugh! in Windows mode the game runs like crap for me...at least it did before. Okay so since I can't get to a loading screen how do I get it to windows mode?

:mad:Really? Ugh! in Windows mode the game runs like crap for me...at least it did before. Okay so since I can't get to a loading screen how do I get it to windows mode?

uninstall FM10.3 and reinstall previous version. Start a game and setup FM to play in windows mode. Then patch it to 10.3.

Archived