I have run 10.3 patch up to 2014 to test memmory leak and..

Hi guys I have been running the 10.3 patch with 12 nations and lots of leagues/large db to see if there are any issues with the memmory leak problem

good news is I am up to may 2014 and game saving every week ............there is a lot of ram being used by FM when it is running but I am able to start a saved game so looking good at this stage;)

I am looking to remove the cache files now .....I believe you have to remove the whole SI file

when I go into roaming and find the S.I. file there are 2 sub files named- editor

and FM10 I dont want to lose mey edited files some advice please ;)

if you are interested for 3 years title stayed in London...............but a different winner each year:cool:

madrid back to back champs league winners

brazil beat england in world cup final 1-0:(

I'm curious to know how Portsmouth are doing that far on in the game, any sign of them having gone into administration yet?

struggled first couple of years when they went down...............but finished 8th just out off play offs 2014;)

struggled first couple of years when they went down...............but finished 8th just out off play offs 2014;)

Thanks for the reply, been thinking about going them on 10.3 at some point for a challenge. Had a feeling they might have ended up in the CCC. Should make for a good challenge trying to keep them in the Prem with the level of debt they have.

Thanks for the reply, been thinking about going them on 10.3 at some point for a challenge. Had a feeling they might have ended up in the CCC. Should make for a good challenge trying to keep them in the Prem with the level of debt they have.

yes I might give them a go............havent seen if they were taken over but first season down spent 10m on transfers:eek:

only 350k in 2014

Hi guys I have been running the 10.3 patch with 12 nations and lots of leagues/large db to see if there are any issues with the memmory leak problem

good news is I am up to may 2014 and game saving every week ............there is a lot of ram being used by FM when it is running but I am able to start a saved game so looking good at this stage;)

I am looking to remove the cache files now .....I believe you have to remove the whole SI file

when I go into roaming and find the S.I. file there are 2 sub files named- editor

and FM10 I dont want to lose mey edited files some advice please ;)

if you are interested for 3 years title stayed in London...............but a different winner each year:cool:

madrid back to back champs league winners

brazil beat england in world cup final 1-0:(

So i take it you haven't had the crash dump result then, which is good.

I started with all leagues with most of the leagues on view-only. The game started out using around 600MB which was amazingly low.

But i'm just a bit worried how it's going to be later. Because i can see that the usage is gradually going up, exactly the same way it did before 10.2.

Did you, by any chance, check that? And if you did, would you like to share?

This is my biggest and only worry about the new patch, havent really been able to play FM10 yet cause of those damm crash dumps.

Not sure if i want to spend hours building up my team again only to see a crash dump error come up, could you keep us updated please :).

You know, these 'I ran FM for 50 seasons and this is what happened' threads are actually more fun than playing it yourself ..

No sarcasm there either!

How did Forest do??! :D

They are actually. It's also fun doing it as we then find ways around it so we can enjoy it, knowing how to be able to play the game without worrying too much :D

some of you are right it starts of with a low memmory usage:thup:

but it is getting more and more into 2015 now and still able to load a save.........but processes shows game memmory at 300,000k(70% 0F CPU USAGE).............every other programme is running low thousands :(

it doesnt seem to use any more than that................but it is taking much longer to run through the seasons it is slowing down dramatically ...fingers crossed it doesnt run tooooooooooo low but its going that way

the 25 max squad thing is proving interesting(its in prem so its like champs league now Utd have 7 injuries going into last month and some players cant play as they have not been registered:().............it is end of april 2015 Utd have a run in of arse home...semi final v napoli euro cup away.....followed by liverpool away

chelsea home and everton away:eek:

old SAF would have gone mental at that fixtire list:rolleyes:

some of you are right it starts of with a low memmory usage:thup:

but it is getting more and more into 2015 now and still able to load a save.........but processes shows game memmory at 300,000k(70% 0F CPU USAGE).............every other programme is running low thousands :(

it doesnt seem to use any more than that................but it is taking much longer to run through the seasons it is slowing down dramatically ...fingers crossed it doesnt run tooooooooooo low but its going that way

fingers crossed, but it should still be alright then.

just used to the thing that something gets fixed in one patch and reverts after another :rolleyes:

Archived