5 friendly games 5 long therm injuries xD wow thought this problem had been solved

as the topic says, for those, who dont believe me, i can upload a screen.

its really annoying and disgusting.

installed patch 3 with the hope, to finally begin a season with at least less than 1-2 injuries but, wtf played 5 games and in every single game 1 injured player, who had to be substituted early.

have lost noble,collison,daprela,kovac and parker, who is now fit

I got through pre season with 1 six week lay off plus a few one or two weekers on my first new game.

You're either unlucky or you're playing your early friendlies at full pelt, ie, usual closing down, some hard tackling, or poss you've kept default training, which I find causes a lot of injuries pre season.

Any help?

haha lol, ok so you guys didnt really have such a problem yet?

well than its ok, thought would be again this exaggerated "realism" by SI

lol tomkins injured aswell lolipop, 6th game and 6th injury

well start to doubt about the "bug" again ^^

• Administrators

We try to make it as realistic as possible and try to get the 'numbers' to match up with real life figures. Every team has bad luck with injuries, but if you're really struggling then pay particular attention to your training routines and high intensity tactics as these well could increase the chances of potential injury.

How on earth do you get five long-term injuries in pre-season? I play as many pre-season games as possible and rarely end up with more than three. What the heck are you doing wrong???

No, seriously? I've even played games on every day of the week to increase my finances and rarely suffer threatening injuries. The key is AEROBICS TRAINING and SQUAD ROTATION.

P.S. It might just be that your players are weak? Might pick another team?

That's just bad luck. The numbers of injured players for the whole league/season are okay.

Resting players for a day or two, altering training schedules or tactics could also help to avoid to many injuries.

Is this actually an official problem that has been noted? I didn't think it was as I have never had the problem.

It's just very bad luck or very bad management.

It was an official problem, back in the first release (or first patch) for FM08 or FM09, and was swiftly fixed. Ever since that incident, every single patch release has prompted people to try and blame a run of bad luck on the alleged return of that injury bug. It's just one of those things. Wait until FM11 comes out and I guarantee that within 24 hours of the game being released in shops, there'll be at least two or three threads claiming that the injury bug's returned in FM11 (even if it hasn't) :D

Archived