+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 friendly games 5 long therm injuries xD wow thought this problem had been solved

Banned

Default 5 friendly games 5 long therm injuries xD wow thought this problem had been solved

as the topic says, for those, who dont believe me, i can upload a screen.
    its really annoying and disgusting.
    installed patch 3 with the hope, to finally begin a season with at least less than 1-2 injuries but, wtf played 5 games and in every single game 1 injured player, who had to be substituted early.
    have lost noble,collison,daprela,kovac and parker, who is now fit

Semi Pro

Default Re: 5 friendly games 5 long therm injuries xD wow thought this problem had been solve

Tough luck, man up and take it on the chin.

Amateur

Default Re: 5 friendly games 5 long therm injuries xD wow thought this problem had been solve

"disgusting" LMAO, get over yourself lol

I'm sure it's just bad luck.

Everton fan here, so not seeing a problem.

Semi Pro

I got through pre season with 1 six week lay off plus a few one or two weekers on my first new game.

You're either unlucky or you're playing your early friendlies at full pelt, ie, usual closing down, some hard tackling, or poss you've kept default training, which I find causes a lot of injuries pre season.

Any help?

Banned

haha lol, ok so you guys didnt really have such a problem yet?
    well than its ok, thought would be again this exaggerated "realism" by SI

lol tomkins injured aswell lolipop, 6th game and 6th injury

well start to doubt about the "bug" again ^^

Semi Pro

http://www.physioroom.com/news/engli...jury_table.php

oh, and 1 or 2 injuries? Most teams have 4-5-6 injuries at the start of the season. West Ham had 10!

Currently Man U have 7; Arsenal, Chelsea, Bolton, Spurs all have 6.

Part-Timer

Injuries has gone up in 10.3 yes. Its not a bug.

The stats from 10.2 was around 1 minor injury each game, and in 10.3 its a bit higher - nothing severe..
    Major injuries from games are the same .
    Last edited by Joor; 01-03-2010 at 22:22.

We try to make it as realistic as possible and try to get the 'numbers' to match up with real life figures. Every team has bad luck with injuries, but if you're really struggling then pay particular attention to your training routines and high intensity tactics as these well could increase the chances of potential injury.

Amateur

it a horible thing to happen to you but look at everton and when man u had no defence

Banned

How on earth do you get five long-term injuries in pre-season? I play as many pre-season games as possible and rarely end up with more than three. What the heck are you doing wrong???

No, seriously? I've even played games on every day of the week to increase my finances and rarely suffer threatening injuries. The key is AEROBICS TRAINING and SQUAD ROTATION.

P.S. It might just be that your players are weak? Might pick another team?

Youth Team

Is this actually an official problem that has been noted? I didn't think it was as I have never had the problem.

It's just very bad luck or very bad management.

Semi Pro

That's just bad luck. The numbers of injured players for the whole league/season are okay.

Resting players for a day or two, altering training schedules or tactics could also help to avoid to many injuries.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dking View Post
    Is this actually an official problem that has been noted? I didn't think it was as I have never had the problem.

It's just very bad luck or very bad management.
    It was an official problem, back in the first release (or first patch) for FM08 or FM09, and was swiftly fixed. Ever since that incident, every single patch release has prompted people to try and blame a run of bad luck on the alleged return of that injury bug. It's just one of those things. Wait until FM11 comes out and I guarantee that within 24 hours of the game being released in shops, there'll be at least two or three threads claiming that the injury bug's returned in FM11 (even if it hasn't)

+ Reply to Thread