crazy things you have seen when letting game run(player naming)

As title says what have you seen happen if you have let an unedited db run for a few years when you have gone on holiday:thup:

Recently I ran 10.2 patch(to check out mycombined ireland nation db but no players have had any changes made to ca/pa) and found.......

Stoke won prem in 2013:eek:no disrespect

Liverpool won 3 titles between 2012 and 2020

rooney Utd/england captain after this world cup(that isnt a shock is it!! its going to happen)...............he beat shearers prem scoring record aged 34 and had 117 caps 60 goals

the arse spent......38M ON SHEVCHENKO....ARSENE MUST HAVE HAD A BREAKDOWN;)

Ben foster england no.1 for years, still in team aged 38!!!!....................................

smalling/shawcross the centre half pairing

Sol Campbell became manager of England and won the EURO competition with them.

Oxford town becomes a hugely successful club (financially) and pushes into the Championship. They'll probably be a top 4 club in a few more seasons.

Newcastle in League One and in administration.

Luton relegated into the unplayable leagues.

Wayne Rooney becoming England's most capped player.

Sir Alex Ferguson getting the boot in the first season and being replaced with Phelan.

Aston Villa and Birmingham are both in League One (Villa unfortunately got relegated in the first season and O'Neill got the sack -- last I saw he was managing Crystal Palace in the Premiership).

Oh, and a new rivalry is rising as Burscough and Southport are both in League 2 and pushing for promotion into League 1.

Oxford town becomes a hugely successful club (financially) and pushes into the Championship. They'll probably be a top 4 club in a few more seasons.

Sir Alex Ferguson getting the boot in the first season and being replaced with Phelan.

Aston Villa and Birmingham are both in League One (Villa unfortunately got relegated in the first season and O'Neill got the sack -- last I saw he was managing Crystal Palace in the Premiership).

Oh, and a new rivalry is rising as Burscough and Southport are both in League 2 and pushing for promotion into League 1.

when saf left .............mancini got job:(

cardiff were the surprise in prem mid table/top half for years;)

Hahahah Ashley well and truley ballsed them up then!

Good Times

Some other things I just noticed..

- Burton are now in the Championship and going strong (I'm happy to see this, my best friend is from the area).

- Norwich never got out of League One and have gone into administration TWICE in as many seasons, and this year it looks like the end for them. League 2 and downwards you go!

- England have a great chance of winning the World Cup under their manager Sol Campbell.

- Messi has won world footballer of the year three seasons in a row now.

- Celtic have won the SPL five seasons and counting. Aberdeen just finished 2nd and Dundee 3rd, with Rangers 4th.

- Hull finished 2nd in the EPL and have won both the League Cup and the FA cup now (not at the same time) (but this season they're sitting in the relegation spot).

- West Brom are the new Arsenal. No, really. Players they have: Bakary Sagna, Jack Wilshere and Eduardo. Oh, and they just bought and Irish regen from Arsenal for 2.5mil whose name is "Ryan Ryan."

Jordan Spence is England's vice captain and centre-half mainstay.

Liverpool have won five league titles on the bounce, led by Gasperini.

Alan Shearer manages Arsenal.

Federico Macheda has scored 30 goals in 50 games for Italy and is one of the worlds most expensive players.

Some other things I just noticed..

- Burton are now in the Championship and going strong (I'm happy to see this, my best friend is from the area).

- Norwich never got out of League One and have gone into administration TWICE in as many seasons, and this year it looks like the end for them. League 2 and downwards you go!

- England have a great chance of winning the World Cup under their manager Sol Campbell.

- Messi has won world footballer of the year three seasons in a row now.

- Celtic have won the SPL five seasons and counting. Aberdeen just finished 2nd and Dundee 3rd, with Rangers 4th.

- Hull finished 2nd in the EPL and have won both the League Cup and the FA cup now (not at the same time) (but this season they're sitting in the relegation spot).

- West Brom are the new Arsenal. No, really. Players they have: Bakary Sagna, Jack Wilshere and Eduardo. Oh, and they just bought and Irish regen from Arsenal for 2.5mil whose name is "Ryan Ryan."

messi seems to win it all the time????

ryan ryan :D

Jordan Spence is England's vice captain and centre-half mainstay.

Liverpool have won five league titles on the bounce, led by Gasperini.

Alan Shearer manages Arsenal.

Federico Macheda has scored 30 goals in 50 games for Italy and is one of the worlds most expensive players.

liverpool got 3 in about 6 years in mine...stoke got 1;)

macheda still at Utd??? he was in mine but doing well but not that good 30in 50 :cool:

Rafa getting the England job when Capello retired, then Ranieri took over at liverpool.

Also Javier Zanetti tried to take over some Chinese club!

rafa:eek:

bet he rotataed the team around a bit;)...............and tried to get half the spanish team to play too:rolleyes:

This isn't my save, but in the 200 year holiday run by Unknown Hacker (correct me if I'm wrong) Bristol City won the Premiership 7 times in a row, won 38 games on the trot, went unbeaten for 89 and once scored something like 210 goals in one Premiership season. Tottenham also were the most succesful club in Premiership history. Millwall and Ipswich both won the Premiership once, Brighton and Hove Albion were a top 6 team and one non-league team (can't remember it's name) had also managed to win the Premiership.

This isn't my save, but in the 200 year holiday run by Unknown Hacker (correct me if I'm wrong) Bristol City won the Premiership 7 times in a row, won 38 games on the trot, went unbeaten for 89 and once scored something like 210 goals in one Premiership season. Tottenham also were the most succesful club in Premiership history. Millwall and Ipswich both won the Premiership once, Brighton and Hove Albion were a top 6 team and one non-league team (can't remember it's name) had also managed to win the Premiership.

was SAF still Utd manager:p

some amazing stats there:thup:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=177014

Ireland twice World Cup winners woohoo :-D

Turkey 3rd in the world rankings

Man City in League 1

Arsenal with a transfer budget of €250 million and over €1 billion in the bank

Exeter in the Premiership

Just a few I can remember offhand, I'm sure there's even stranger ones.

bet arsene still wouldnt spend it:rolleyes:

Archived