Which country has the earliest startdate?

I want to play the whole month of June, so preferably something that starts in Early to Mid June.

This is because of two reasons: I want to play some friendlies before the new season and I want to do some edits to some clubs before the Regens appear. (earliest regens in June 7th, but I won't be editing those countries, soo Preferably before June 20th when the next whole batch of regens appear)

But I don't want to start that early. I have a ton of Asian leagues who have the start date in November 2008 for example, but I don't want to be replaying last season. (Cause that could mean different Champions League Winner, different teams relegated/promoted etc.)

I have some packs that extend various leagues, including Croatia, to include lower divisions. These may have changed the start date as Croatia is June in my game.

The problem is that I can't be arsed to check every single league's start date within June, and the "Game Start Date" Only says the month, not day.

If anyone knows how to edit the start date that'd be great! I am currently fiddling with Kryzgstan to make it start in may, but I get error after error.

But I don't want to start that early. I have a ton of Asian leagues who have the start date in November 2008 for example, but I don't want to be replaying last season. (Cause that could mean different Champions League Winner, different teams relegated/promoted etc.)

My understanding is, you dont replay the last season, teams just dont play any games for 6 months until their "proper" season starts

At least this is how it used to be, don't believe it has changed

On the opposite level, alot of the leagues that have these type of start dates are also able to have to have their following season selectable to start from (so you can choose November 2009 instead for example), this causes all leagues that have already started to be simulated up to that point

Archived