Football Manager Handheld, I CANT WAIT !!!

Hi guys , just wanted to say i like the new FMH site up and running,cheers for the wallpaper downloads icon14.gif.Also i'm counting the days till FHM comes out.i've also got champ###ship manager on psp and have to say what a pile of poo,SO YEAH I LOVE MY PSP AND ALREADY LOVE FHM, COM'ON 14/4/06 !!! icon_wink.gif

Hi guys , just wanted to say i like the new FMH site up and running,cheers for the wallpaper downloads icon14.gif.Also i'm counting the days till FHM comes out.i've also got champ###ship manager on psp and have to say what a pile of poo,SO YEAH I LOVE MY PSP AND ALREADY LOVE FHM, COM'ON 14/4/06 !!! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddie_The_Hatter:

Hi,Just wondered S.I if the game will be wi-fi enabled so we can play each others saved teams,cool idea hey icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is in the xBox 360 version, but not this PSP version. I would imagine if it's good, it will be included in the next PC game and then possibly in the next PSP game. It's not particularly important, CM on the PSP doesn't have wi-fi multiplayer so SI are not at a disadvantage in that respect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people,Just thought i would let you know i've just seen on play.com that ther realeasing championship manager 2006 (new)on sony psp on the 7/4/06,I for one am not falling for that one,brought the first one what a pile of poo, THERES ONLY ONE FOOTIE MANAGER GAME FOR PSP AND THATS FM HANDHELD, not long now,cant wait !!! icon14.gificon_smile.gificon14.gif

That's unusual.

There are however a few different ways the PSP can be turned off during play and it's quite easy to activate them accidentally or by mistake.

The obvious one would be the battery. If it runs out the PSP will eventually just switch off. The others are a little more discreet. You have the {Home} button which exits games and sends you back to the PSP menu screens.

Then you have the {Sleep} switch (power button) which can instantly turn the PSP off but generally with most games if you flick it back on you'll be at the same point in game as you were before you put the PSP into sleep mode.

Finally there's also an automatic sleep mode providing you leave the PSP idle for a period of time (similar to how the backlight dims out to save battery power). You can change the time periods on this or turn it off in the PSP system menu.

I've been on the end of pretty much all of these.

Hi,Regarding previous post about psp switching itself off,I figured out the problem,It was the new game that i had brought outrun 2006-coast to coast,Just thought i would share this with you as getting a bit worried my psp had techie problems near the release of FM Handheld icon_wink.gif Cheers,ed. ( S.I Congrats on the take over,big thinks to come then ) icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark_htfc:

Looked in my local game and it says its released on the 14th in there. Wierd as i thought everyone was selling it on the 13th.

Oh well. Hope they come by thursday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 14th is a bankholiday in England I believe which is why its out on a thursday instead of the normal friday ...

I sit in the kenny stand. Nope not a season ticket holder. I will get one for my b-day i am a Junior Hatter at the moment but will be a normal member soon because i turn 16 in may. Did you go to the derby on Sunday? I did was ******* amazing.

I know I shouldn't but....

L***n haven't won in the League at Vicarage Road for 12 years

It was only 3 months ago we beat you lot 2-1 at your hole of a ground (we only had 10 men)

You've never played in Europe or The Premiership (we have)

We can go up this season, you can't...

The list is endless

DC

Watford FC

A reply to porterwasag**denboy, yeah youre right you have beaten us twice in the last god knows how many years,4-0 when you played our reserves at the kenny & 2-1 a while ago when you put youre diving/time wasting team out, and if i was to mention the amount of times we have beaten you,Good luck to you if you go up via play-offs,you'll need it! Anyway lets get back to the real reason for this forum FMH,hopefully comin today still waiting for the postie,anyone got there copy already ?? PEACE icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eddie_The_Hatter:

Sorry forgot to mention we did qualify for european footie back in 1988 and we will soon have a new ground(not that i dont like the kenny)SO THERE !! And is that right there is no international management in FMH ? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The first version of FMH doesn't support international management, however players will recieve caps etc. as per usual and you'll hear about the competitions as they occur.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Just started my second season at Derby.

Game is quite fast loading and playing matches, and controls aren't too bad either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad you're enjoying it ... how did you get on in your first season incidentally? ...

Up early with the kids waiting for the postie (still not here) angryfire.gif And then the missus turns around to me and says we have got our bedroom to decorate today,painting etc. I then told her today is the day (FMH Release) and she was not havin any of it,so looks to me if postie does turn up i'll have to wait till tonight to play,aahhhhhh,I feel like killing her icon_wink.gif Have fun guys icon_frown.gif

Least people have it.

I orderd mine from Amazon.

Lucky for some.

I have been messed about with my order.

I emailed them yesterday as they still had not sent me a message telling me they have dispatched it. It was supposed to of been dispatched on tuesday. They replied to me saying something about problems with ther side etc. I was annoid at this. So emailed them back saying I needed it for a present and that this was the purpose of us buying on line and I could of easily gone to town to buy it. I also asked if i could cancel it. Got an email at about 8:10 saying it had been dispatched. So I am hoping it comes today but i aint too sure.

GRRRRRRR

Sorry forgot to mention we did qualify for european footie back in 1988 and we will soon have a new ground(not that i dont like the kenny)SO THERE !! And is that right there is no international management in FMH ? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Football Manager 2024 will be out before we get a new ground. Our council have no desire to help us find anywhere to play, and we're flat out of options. Very tedious...:/

I'm just glad to see Watford and Luton playing each other - it's a great rivalry. Looking forward to the games next season!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt - SEGA:

Football Manager 2024 will be out before we get a new ground. Our council have no desire to help us find anywhere to play, and we're flat out of options. Very tedious...:/

I'm just glad to see Watford and Luton playing each other - it's a great rivalry. Looking forward to the games next season! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did anyone else go Sunday, was a great atmosphere there and I really enjoyed it icon14.gif

I've given up hope of new groumd, I long for the day I can put in my Luton research a new staidum to put in the database icon_frown.gif

Wonderful!

The postie tries to deliver it this morning, recorded delivery. I'm at work, he leaves a card, telling me to give it 4 hours before picking it up.

I go at 5:30, which is 8 hours later, and the lazy gimboid still hasn't returned his undelivered mail to the depot. If he doesn't do it today, there's a possibility I won't even get the sodding thing on Saturday when I go at about 9am.

Pesky bloody mail fools.

I needed to vent.

Archived