Closed Thread

Thread: Does anyone have any idea why 10.3 patch is later being released this year?

Amateur

Default Does anyone have any idea why 10.3 patch is later being released this year?

I ask this cause there doesnt seem as many bugs as previous versions and their 3rd patches were around Valentines day. I was also thinking that surely the actual DB for 10.3 must be locked by now.

Amateur

Default Re: Does anyone have any idea why 10.3 patch is later being released this year?

Quote Originally Posted by rick_chelsea View Post
    I ask this cause there doesnt seem as many bugs as previous versions and their 3rd patches were around Valentines day. I was also thinking that surely the actual DB for 10.3 must be locked by now.
    Yup the DB was locked a while ago, it has been confirmed in other threads.

Is the patch being released that much later? Isn't it always around the third/fourth week of Feb? My memory isn't what it once was, though.

Banned

Default Re: Does anyone have any idea why 10.3 patch is later being released this year?

Well some bugs are pretty big and need some time to get right I'm guessing

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Bren_D View Post
    Is the patch being released that much later? Isn't it always around the third/fourth week of Feb? My memory isn't what it once was, though.
    Last year, 9.3.0 was released on 26th Feb, so the the third patch isn't 'late' just yet.

Amateur

they must be taking time to test things properly which i think is a good thing

Banned

I'm happy to wait for the patch as long as its a good one really.

Amateur

Maybe they just want to be sure most of us won't have anymore crash when playing FM...

Amateur

i'm hoping for it to be out before the weekend. what do you think the chances of that are

World Cup Winner

Closed Thread