Not using Real Players

I attempted to start an Everton save last night, but using the create random players option.

It immeadialtly created me five players mid-late 30's, who were the best players in the squad according ass-man.

I did this at least five times with similar results before giving up.

Has anyone noiticed this apparent imbalance when using this option?

As far as I am aware, all the fake player database does is change players names and nationalities. Every player from the normal game will have a "fake" player with exactly the same attributes and age.

Also, the fake player database is just that, a single database, so every time you load it up it is the same.

Also, the fake player database is just that, a single database, so every time you load it up it is the same.

It's different every time you load it up. The same names don't just keep reappearing, it generates a new set in every game. I'm not sure if it just renames existing players or comes up with new ones but I'm sure I saw some different nationalities (compared with the real life squads) when I used it.

As far as I am aware, all the fake player database does is change players names and nationalities. Every player from the normal game will have a "fake" player with exactly the same attributes and age.

It is not is the same everytime.

Even so, surely there should be a rule as to spread of ages in various leagues.

In the EPL I do not know of any team that has prominent players in their mid-late 30's, but I would concede that in the BSP that this could well be the case as older players see out their careers in the lower end of the pyramid.

The fake players option changes everything but the players starting attributes. Names, ages, nationalities, CA, PA, possibly preferred moves. I have noticed that the best players tend to be older, but this is balanced by the huge number of youngsters you normally get with very high PAs.

Archived