Ever seen a team win a final to only say you lost?

Oh my.. Just beat Arsenal in league cup final on penaltys 11-10 and then I continue and it says I lost 2-1?!!! Seriously wot the duck.. Went back to the game TV View and its 1-1 with all the penaltys yet the end results says 2-1 Arsenal.. brilliant just brilliant (y)

Yeah I have the lastest patch and it happened to me, although it was me that benefited and went through. The highlights of the penalties didn't show me missing the penalty which apparently lost us the tie either, it was all a bit weird. Happy to be in the next round though!

This happened to me as well. My Liverpool team played Arsenal in the final of FA Cup when they scored a late equalizer in normal time, but then my team scored in the extra time for a 2-1 win. I only realized that I ended up losing the game when noticing that the fans were unhappy with my penalty loss to Arsenal.

This turns me off completely because I was on my way to win treble that season undefeated in the league. Still can't get over it, so I am taking time off FM for now until the new patch will be released and hopefully fix this problem!

I always save before a final so when I lose I can reload it ;)

I have never saved before any game coz it would then not be "realistic". How can you play the same game twice IRL? If game crashes or **** happens like it did to me, I simply stop playing that save and restart with a new team.

I have never saved before any game coz it would then not be "realistic". How can you play the same game twice IRL? If game crashes or **** happens like it did to me, I simply stop playing that save and restart with a new team.

T'was a joke, hence the ;)

:D

The same thing happened to me. Was held 1-1 by fulham in the league cup and went all the way to penalties. Selected my kickers, pressed Play, and the next time I knew, the game was over, the screen jumped to the news page, and I had won 2-1, apparently scoring in the 107th minute.

The weird thing was, if I went back to the match history and clicked on Highlights -> Goals, It would replay the penalties, which apparently, I won 11-10.

Archived