Who has a problem spending all their money?

Is a problem, most clubs would dream of having. But this is just rhe dilemma i have! i am roma starting 6th season and i got $396m in total and $250m+ in transfer funds, and i dont know how to hell to spend all this money, reason i have so much isdue to my ridiclousy good tv deal and merchandising on top of that

I got all the best stars in the world speaking of the likes of fabregas, silva, de rossi, rosina, leo messi except i dont have c. ronaldo.

I wish FM had more options to spend the money, or force the board to build a new stadium... what do you do with your excess money? i dont want that reserve fund happening

i've not done it yet this pre season (2013-14), but i usually spend £20M-£30M every year just for the hell of it. i've maintained a realistic bank balance & used yth players in the first team. i've only payed £40M+ twice in 6 seasons, i generally hate spending so damn much on one player. but there's not much point buying a player just because i can, especially with my yth team.

I have been manager of Athletico Madrid for 3 years now and have now built up a hefy transfer kitty of $195m and i like the look of Daniel Alves, who is valued at $39m. I praised the player and he is very interested in joining my side and Man Utd STILL would not accept an offer of $140m???? YET Man Utd offered my club 67m for my star midfielder who is valued at 45m and the chairman accepted??? WTF it is not like we needed the money but Man Utd did not interfere with the 140m offer i made......So there are things that money just will not buy. icon_frown.gif

Archived