Man Ure going down, down , down

using the Join he Board ubnlockable i have taken the reigns at man u and am currently sitting 24th in championship with 0 points from 23 games and a gd of about -90.

Last season i finished 20th in epl winning only one game (a 5-3 thriller against plymouth in cup, i was on hols at time!)

My team consitst of 36 gk's.

My aim is to get manu out of the league in 5 seasons.

I want to see if the disable human manager option saves you from sacking even if you get relegated out of the conference.

And yes, I know i could just take a conference team and do it but wheres the fun in that?

Malc icon_biggrin.gif

using the Join he Board ubnlockable i have taken the reigns at man u and am currently sitting 24th in championship with 0 points from 23 games and a gd of about -90.

Last season i finished 20th in epl winning only one game (a 5-3 thriller against plymouth in cup, i was on hols at time!)

I want to see if the disable human manager option saves you from sacking even if you get relegated out of the conference.

And yes, I know i could just take a conference team and do it but wheres the fun in that?

Malc icon_biggrin.gif

no i told yours, your ma was so happy she showed me the goods!

Seriously though, i'm interested to see what happens and if you dont get sacked i assume the following year the team will make it back into league if so then i'll attempt to take them back up.

note i only brought in 36 gks cos i reckon the most effective way to lose.

did you know that a stagering 95% of all football fans hate man u,

the remaining 5% are clinically mad.- statistics dont lie

well done on the achievment icon14.gif and from the bottom of my heart i hope you loose evey game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Van Lampard:

Manchester United are hated because no team can be like them and play attractive football their all wannabes like Arsenal liverpool and tottenham. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, have you never seen palace play!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JB220683:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Van Lampard:

Manchester United are hated because no team can be like them and play attractive football their all wannabes like Arsenal liverpool and tottenham. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, have you never seen palace play! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has he ever seen Man U play??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

if i knew where you like i would come and f***ing murder you, you ****ING C U N T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhh - your all heart...

do you feel big now?

think your a serious man u suppoter?

go - on give yourself a pat on the back.

Muppet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

f**k you ****ing *****, you support scummy scouse liverpool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure do support them, proud of it to!

you speak like a true manc FOUL.

Your a Joke

end of.

and what about the true mancs that arent foul? a bit stereotypical DCX icon13.gificon_wink.gif

By the way im not here to create an arguement, i have to agree with you, the swearing was unnecessary.

Maclac - why Man Utd, you support City or someone, i probably would have done it with Chelsea, would make the league more even icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sawczuk:

and what about the true mancs that arent foul? a bit stereotypical DCX icon13.gificon_wink.gif

By the way im not here to create an arguement, i have to agree with you, the swearing was unnecessary.

Maclac - why Man Utd, you support City or someone, i probably would have done it with Chelsea, would make the league more even icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi bud - sorry to offend you - i did not mean all man utd fans - meant to just direct it at him - but came out a bit wrong - hope we cool now?

I love manchester United until the end but i hate it when ass clowns disrespect them or try and say their rubbish-were sitting second in the league liverPOO at sitting 3rd i think that wraps it up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surprise surprise - man utd fan playing the victiom...

Some of you members are so immature.

Yeah i agre Man united arent the most loved team,but ask why its the english syndrome,who ever is having succes is criticised.

And for taking man utd down,its his game icon_wink.gif

Jack that was just as bad as Tom, you just did exactly what he has done icon13.gif

And DCX Im not even a Man Utd fan, i support Leeds icon_wink.gif , i just hate it when people stereotype because of one person *refrains language so not to be hypocritical icon_razz.gif* But were cool now icon_smile.gif

Why is this topic such a big thing anyway, and why the hell are you fighting over basically nothing, its pathetic really IMHO icon13.gif

As LCFC said "Football is just a game" keep it at that, for everyones good

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Wow Every Body Its Maclacs Game And Tom Anders Your Going too Far Mate Your A Muppet End Off You Curse People Too Much And you dont know the foggiest about computers let me guess IMOE And in MHO

So Lay Off Muppet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you trying to have a dig at me?

if you are what the hell are you are with computers & cursing people you nutter.

and yes ntfc - im very immature - better then being old sensible and boring - no offense.

Enough said.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

if u look i said Tom was A Mupped! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

opps - sorry bud

Maybe this thread should be close as I think a certain few people has takign this thread way too far.

No need to swear like that. Everyone is entitled to ruin which team they want. I agree football is only a game. So why people take it futher than that I don't know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">man u and am currently sitting 24th in championship with 0 points from 23 games and a gd of about -90. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL why do man u fans always take things SOOO seriously. This is class, every credit. BTW if the thread gets locked, due to a complete lack of a sence of humour, start a new one when you get the final results.

Cheers P.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maclac:

Malc icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mwhahahahaah excellent.

I love how you managed to get a bunch of plastic Manc fans riled up.

I hope Van Nistelrooy was the first player you drove out of the club, just for realisms sake.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark_htfc:

I think that everyone hates Man United so much because of how successful they have been in the 90s. Why don't you hate liverpool more?? They have won more cups than man utd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not just how successful they were, it's how arrogant they were about it. That's what tended to get most supporters backs up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe-4-europe:

Just going back to the original thread here, i got grays relegated with the disable sacking cheat on, and still got sacked. guess its because there is nowhere to go as you cant play in the semi pro leagues. maybe this could be incorperated into the next game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well no not really cuz once you go down from the conf. to none league what happens if you go down again and again theres no stopping, and the data base would be to big!

Archived