Potential Ability!!

Hey guys,

I have a very important question with FM Scout!

Which do you look at more? The potential ability out of 200, or the percentage out of a 100

For example, there is a player who has a potential rating of 191, but his percentage is at 74%

On the other hand, Matic, has a PA of 171 but a percentage of 79%

Im really confused??

What matters the most here people

Please get back to me

don't post player names and their PAs without any warning. Some people don't want to see them.

As for your question, don't trust either of those numbers. you need to actually look at the attributes of the players and decide for yourself which is more important. And also with development, the future percentage changes dramatically. So you can't rely on those.

Just don't get obsessed over those numbers and try to enjoy the game.

I go for a mixture of both.

A player with

PA 170

85%

would probably be better than a player with

70%

But I always check their Work Rate, Ambition, Professionalism and Determination first.

Found out recently if they're low in these attributes then they take a lot longer to develop, and some may never reach their potential

And if they're high in these attributes the player with 185/70% could increase their Percentage over time... I think?

I look for good PA every time, combinded with good ambition and professionalism.

When you say "percentage" in this case, what exactly do you mean then?

My last try on this one; what do you mean when you say percentage? Where do you see it and what does it mean?

don't post player names and their PAs without any warning. Some people don't want to see them.

As for your question, don't trust either of those numbers. you need to actually look at the attributes of the players and decide for yourself which is more important. And also with development, the future percentage changes dramatically. So you can't rely on those.

Just don't get obsessed over those numbers and try to enjoy the game.

there are a lot of players named Matic. i for one have no idea whom he is referring to.

there are a lot of players named Matic. i for one have no idea whom he is referring to.

Me neither, not for definate anyway. But it's still doesn't detract from the fact that people *may* know and the fact that player naming without spoiler tags or a warning is not allowed.

Back on topic, I never have and never will use a 3rd party scouting tool. I'm not going to preach about the rights and wrongs, it's just something I don't do ;)

Archived