+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Language selection in your version of the game?

Amateur

Thumbs up Language selection in your version of the game?

Hi there
    I started playing the demo last night, and as expected had to play it for 12+ hours non-stop
    It's simply awesome!
    My mother tongue is french, and I feel more comfortable if the game is in french.
    In the demo, no worries, in the preference menu I can set it to be in any language I want.
    Quick and simple question: is it the same in the retail version? Or do I have to buy a "french version" of the game? For instance, can you select any language you want in your own version?
    Thanks for checking that out, guys.
    Regards,
    Draksen

Amateur

Default Re: Language selection in your version of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Draksen View Post
    Hi there
    I started playing the demo last night, and as expected had to play it for 12+ hours non-stop
    It's simply awesome!
    My mother tongue is french, and I feel more comfortable if the game is in french.
    In the demo, no worries, in the preference menu I can set it to be in any language I want.
    Quick and simple question: is it the same in the retail version? Or do I have to buy a "french version" of the game? For instance, can you select any language you want in your own version?
    Thanks for checking that out, guys.
    Regards,
    Draksen
    No problem, in case you can use the language files of the demo. They are exactly the same.

+ Reply to Thread