Cash Or No Cash?

I currently have 2 games running atm .. one with Fleetwood Town , who have no money what-so-ever.

And one with Manchester City , nuff said . I am enjoying the Town one alot more i must say ...

What about you , would you rather go for a challenge?

Or a 'fun' game?

I won everything! Crouch and Aguero formed some kind of 60-goal partnership in a few seasons, it was amazing. Though back to the original thread, I quite enjoy being mediocre teams. I was Bolton on last year's one and that was one of the best FM games I've ever had.

Yeah and the unrealistic nature helps. Elmander is amazing. I bought Agbonlahor for £12m in the 3rd season and Pirlo when he was transfer-listed at Milan. £66k a week well spent. Pirlo, through-ball to Agbonlahor. Goal. I remember beating United 5-2 with Gabby getting all 5.

I always tend to start with a big career game at a big club - United currently.

Once I'm bored of that I like to go to a smaller league and try and win teh Champions League. In FM09 I took Rapid Wien to a Champions League semi loss to Real before having to quit and start FM10. :p

When a new game comes out, I start with big money as a sort of fun game that I use to get use to the game a bit, don't take it too seriously. Like this year I started out with Man City :)

Yeah and the unrealistic nature helps. Elmander is amazing. I bought Agbonlahor for £12m in the 3rd season and Pirlo when he was transfer-listed at Milan. £66k a week well spent. Pirlo, through-ball to Agbonlahor. Goal. I remember beating United 5-2 with Gabby getting all 5.

Agbon scored?!

Archived