Genie scout

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mizan:

Play without genie

much more enjoyable

just a thought! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody said I play with it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nelsonmcjones:

Too right Miz.

The only Genie I need is the little green one that lives in my head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My one's blue!

I do occassionaly ask genie for help......

A kettle next to me which I rub sometimes when needing to hang on to a lead or get a goal!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mizan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nelsonmcjones:

Too right Miz.

The only Genie I need is the little green one that lives in my head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My one's blue!

A kettle next to me which I rub sometimes when needing to hang on to a lead or get a goal!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that what you call your love rod? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

I know what mini scout does, but what does Genie Scout do?

Would someone mind explaining? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much the same thing as Mini scount but better (when it works).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheoWalcott89:

NO!! Why doesn't it work? It just says 'The file doesn't seem to be a valid FM saved game'. Please tell me i can fix this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesnt work if you compress ypur save game- try unchecking that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheoWalcott89:

I'm downloading it right now and I'm praying to the gods that it works. Its not that I use the Potential Ability thing, its just that my playing time is quite limited and it would be great if i could scout players to buy without having to use precious playing hours to do so! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And that is why I use it. My game time is limited and when I do get chance to play it I don't want to have to be using all that time looking for players. What is the point in looking for players and then having no time to play with them?

TBH the game should coem with this like it used to. If it's there then it's up to the gamer is they use it or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoodIdea:

Too right Miz.

My one's blue!

A kettle next to me which I rub sometimes when needing to hang on to a lead or get a goal!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that what you call your love rod? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

NO!! Why doesn't it work? It just says 'The file doesn't seem to be a valid FM saved game'. Please tell me i can fix this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesnt work if you compress ypur save game- try unchecking that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to do that in the 'preferences' in the game right?

Well i did uncheck it and now it says 'data file seems to be corrupt. wanted to read 4 bytes, could only read 0 bytes.'

Any fix for this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Save a new game and try loading that.

Archived