An idea for FM 11

When offering a player on loan we could have the option to only be receptive to offers from teams who think the player would be a valuable addition instead of just a backup player.

I'm saying this because usually i have a lot of players on loan, but i only accept the ones that guarantees the player a large amout of games, so every season i have to reject around a hundred offers.

It really is a huge waste of time and obviously it gets really boring so .. just something to think about :thup:

When offering a player on loan we could have the option to only be receptive to offers from teams who think the player would be a valuable addition instead of just a backup player.

I'm saying this because usually i have a lot of players on loan, but i only accept the ones that guarantees the player a large amout of games, so every season i have to reject around a hundred offers.

It is really a huge waste of time and obviously it gets really boring so .. just something to think about :thup:

Good post .Good idea.

in reality as far as i know you can set a clause which involves that the player should play at least 20 games for the club which he is loaned to or smth like this and you will pay like around 500k to be sure that he is playing on a regular basis

yea I like this idea. not sure how they would implement this though:confused:

Maybe in the same menu where you offer the player and chose the percentage of wages the other teams is going to pay, they could create another option next to "exclude rival teams" (or something like that, i play the game in portuguese) that we could "check" or not.

in reality as far as i know you can set a clause which involves that the player should play at least 20 games for the club which he is loaned to or smth like this and you will pay like around 500k to be sure that he is playing on a regular basis

Yes but that's probably meant to the teams where a player will more likely spend a lot of time in the bench .. i'm talking about rejecting those offers all together with a simple "check".

Or maybe a filter on what sqaud status they get - as in when a club offer to take one of your players they'll say "invalubale member" or something along those lines, therefore you could offer out only to clubs that would class the player an invaluable. Especially handy when loaning out keepers!

Love the suggestion, I only send my young stars out to places where he will be 'a valuable member of the first team' and have to go through loads of 'back up' offers :(

Archived