+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An idea for FM 11

Amateur

Default An idea for FM 11

When offering a player on loan we could have the option to only be receptive to offers from teams who think the player would be a valuable addition instead of just a backup player.

I'm saying this because usually i have a lot of players on loan, but i only accept the ones that guarantees the player a large amout of games, so every season i have to reject around a hundred offers.

It really is a huge waste of time and obviously it gets really boring so .. just something to think about
    Last edited by 2Pacalypse; 04-02-2010 at 22:58.

Third Team

Default Re: An idea for FM 11

Quote Originally Posted by 2Pacalypse View Post
    When offering a player on loan we could have the option to only be receptive to offers from teams who think the player would be a valuable addition instead of just a backup player.

I'm saying this because usually i have a lot of players on loan, but i only accept the ones that guarantees the player a large amout of games, so every season i have to reject around a hundred offers.

It is really a huge waste of time and obviously it gets really boring so .. just something to think about
    Good post .Good idea.
    Last edited by edgar555; 04-02-2010 at 22:45. Reason: posting too soon. Doh!

Amateur

yea I like this idea. not sure how they would implement this though

Part-timer

Brilliant suggestion. I'm starting to get fed up with teams who want to use my players as benchwarmers!

Amateur

in reality as far as i know you can set a clause which involves that the player should play at least 20 games for the club which he is loaned to or smth like this and you will pay like around 500k to be sure that he is playing on a regular basis

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by noah08 View Post
    yea I like this idea. not sure how they would implement this though
    Maybe in the same menu where you offer the player and chose the percentage of wages the other teams is going to pay, they could create another option next to "exclude rival teams" (or something like that, i play the game in portuguese) that we could "check" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgik View Post
    in reality as far as i know you can set a clause which involves that the player should play at least 20 games for the club which he is loaned to or smth like this and you will pay like around 500k to be sure that he is playing on a regular basis
    Yes but that's probably meant to the teams where a player will more likely spend a lot of time in the bench .. i'm talking about rejecting those offers all together with a simple "check".

Amateur

surely would be easy to implement, it's just a database so they can just add a option or a checkbox... BUT your players will get played every single game, even if they are exhausted

Amateur

Or maybe a filter on what sqaud status they get - as in when a club offer to take one of your players they'll say "invalubale member" or something along those lines, therefore you could offer out only to clubs that would class the player an invaluable. Especially handy when loaning out keepers!

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

Love the suggestion, I only send my young stars out to places where he will be 'a valuable member of the first team' and have to go through loads of 'back up' offers

Part-Timer

Agree that implementation shouldn't be too complicated. If you think about it, this is so "common sense" you wonder why they never put it in. Probably concentrated too much on making the 3D engine catch up with FIFA... 97.

+ Reply to Thread