Send Assistant!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing, i only do press conferences very rarely.

Sending your assistant has no effect, apart from he may answer questions differently to you and some of these answers could affect the squad if they dont agree with it. Just as if you can sometimes say 'the wrong thing'!

I think it lowers your Hands On rating, or whatever it's called, in your manager profile, if you care about those sort of things.

This is what I have always thought happends. Don't know if I am correct though :p

wat wud happen if i send my assistant to every press conference ??????????????

I'm letting him take care of it every single time. I don't even care about press conferences. He's doing a mighty fine job too I have to say. I'd say 19/20 times the response from the team/players is positive or neutral. Very rarely do they get upset. So I love that feature :)

I tend to send my ass-man for all pre-match press conference's and I deal with all I post-match conference's, Especially if we've lost;).

I think the fans want to hear from the organ grinder and not the monkey after a loss.

Sir Alex Ferguson point blank refuses any interviews with the BBC and that doesn't seem to have any effect on UTD.

I think this thread has a gratuitous use of exclamation points and question marks.

I have no idea what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please elaborate????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:D

they say man city are going to win the league when he is the assistand manager of my man u team safe to say he lost his job

they come out with stupid thing and if there was a dodgy thing happend in the game they cant handle that they just wont comment on it

You can build good relationships with yout star players etc, making them stay longer if you do your own press conferences etc. Also you can coax up and coming stars to yor club if you kepe saying you'd like to sign them etc. Press conferences can even save your job. Also your clubs fan spokesman starts getting miffed the fans atart wanting you out!

They are deffo worth doing manually.

wat wud happen if i send my assistant to every press conference ??????????????

Get a good Assistand who doesnt take BS from noone and he will be good .. As Newcastle manager Ronaldinho has gone to probably 90 percent of my press conference in 20 years .. lol ..

I have won everything more than 6 times i think ..

He is quality ..

Whatever your assistant says at press conferences it is still seen as coming from you, for better or for worse.

Somewhere down the line there has got to be an option for players to choose an actual "simulation" mode to play in as opposed to whatever is going on currently which I see as "arcade". I hesitate to call it "hardcore" because it would only be closer to reality. For example it'd be amusing if you sent your assistant to do everything, and if he does it well the players/board/fans may prefer for him to be manager and want to oust you from your position. :D

Archived