Im sorry!

Ok basically Football Manager 2010 and It's 'super' goalies has taken it's toll with me. Yes, you hear this alot, yes people continue to moan, but no it wont be fixed. Ive done well with my aston villa team, 4 seasons in have have a great strike force in fernando torres and grassi (regen). But the amount of points lost because of 4/7 CCC's have been missed is really making me sick. I just cannot be dealing with Aston Villa v Wolves - 26 shots for me - they had 5. 14 shots on target - wolves had 2. We had 5 CCC they had 1. We drew 1-1. Im not saying that couldnt happen im just saying it is accesive and it happens FAR 2 much. It happened to me against Chelsea, Wigan (twice, league and cup lol), Tottenham, Bristol City, and it could go on. IF there is no patch to kinda, balance this well documented issue, Im binning FM2010.

P.S

It's not my tactics or strikers, Ive spent alot of time making this team, altering my tactics and winning leagues, cups and continental trophies. Along the way the issue has always happened. So Im sorry for this post as it will irritate some people but I had to vent this as I feel enough is enough for me.

Actually, and I hate to say it but, it IS your tactics.

The CCC don't work very well at the moment, I'll give you that. But it's not about the amount of CCC's, it's the quality of them CCC's. If all your CCC's are coming through the middle or between the 2 CB's, then you will experience the supergoalie effect. This is because there is a problem with the defending that will hopefully be sorted in the patch. If you can create a team and tactic that utilizes the wings often and creates chances on an angle to the goal, then you won't experience the supergoalie thing.

It's basically a temporary mechanism to stop games ending 9-7 or 7-6 and to keep the scores more realistic.

Actually, and I hate to say it but, it IS your tactics.

The CCC don't work very well at the moment, I'll give you that. But it's not about the amount of CCC's, it's the quality of them CCC's. If all your CCC's are coming through the middle or between the 2 CB's, then you will experience the supergoalie effect. This is because there is a problem with the defending that will hopefully be sorted in the patch. If you can create a team and tactic that utilizes the wings often and creates chances on an angle to the goal, then you won't experience the supergoalie thing.

It's basically a temporary mechanism to stop games ending 9-7 or 7-6 and to keep the scores more realistic.

= use inside forwards or strikers that run through channels.

Archived