Player Love

I have a couple: Artem Milevskyi.. my absolute favorite..won countless trophies for me, both individually and for the club, Antoine N'Gossan, some regen named Foued Tran who is an MR and scores 2 goals almost every game, and finally Neymar

Vladimir Belov my Russian Wonder.

@ Luc Castaignos though I hate him on FM because he was the standard of a BSP player after 3 years at Arsenal for me!

he musthave a negative PA then cos he's a beast on mine

worth £30m and breaking all sorts of records.

his stats are off the scale!

Maxim Tsigalko in an earlier FM. I nicknamed him God in the end ^^

Singlehandedly took Logrones CF to the La Liga championship, scoring well in excess of a goal every two games in all competitions.

I've actually found my sig strip from another forum where I did this save as a FM Story!

godsig-1.gif

Maxim TSIGALKO - A.K.A. "God", 200 games (167 starts), 131 goals. (Logrones C.F.)

"Jesus Saves... But Tsigalko nets the rebound!"

Logrones C.F. Honours List 2016/17

1 La Liga

1 UEFA Cup

1 Super Cup

1 Liga BBVA

even thought he's old, slow, fat, and pretty much useless now, it has to be the one and only Robbie 'God' Fowler. I always bring him back to the Reds to retire. Even give him a few goes off the bench in cup games. I spent my teenage years basically worshipping that guy. Love live God!

One of the only totally unknown players I've ever discovered for myself: Antonin Rosa (LB/LWB). Not world class, but I always buy him now if I'm managing a mid-table (top league) team. Absolutely loved him on FM09 and he made me a profit of almost £20M (bought for £500k, sold for £20M).

Christian Vieri...

Now I know what you're thinking... oh no this guy's off his meds.. but honestly I'm telling the truth. He's free, his wage demands are low and he's my supersub. I've seriously lost count of the number of times I've brought him on at 60', 70' etc and he's either smashed a much-needed goal home or kept the defense busy and passed to someone else to smash home. :eek:

Archived