If FM10 was a football club, it would be.....

Leeds

"How come I can beat Man U away, draw at Spurs, but lose 2-0 to Exeter and 3-0 to pigging Swindon? It's NOT my tactics, cos any tactic that beat Man U should beat Exeter. (swear swear wah wah wah) Player motivation has TOO MUCH effect on performances..." etc

:D

Brilliant.

Arsenal.

Both brilliant and yet frustrating at the same time. Prone to the occasional crash. So close, yet a little bit more needed to reach the top.

This.

10:thup:

Would you like to name a football management simulation that is better than FM then please:confused:

That is not the point of my thread. He is making a statement that FM10 is the best of the best, with no apparent problems, just like Barca.

Each to their own oppinion but it cracked me up. ;)

LOL @ Wee Aja too.

Maybe Man U (at least in a regular season) as it started reasonably well (but a little slow) before really gathering momentum into something very formidable. The Arsenal 'brilliant but sometimes frustrating' comparision works pretty well too, at least performance-wise.

That is not the point of my thread. He is making a statement that FM10 is the best of the best, with no apparent problems, just like Barca.

Each to their own oppinion but it cracked me up. ;)

LOL @ Wee Aja too.

And my point was that just like there are no football teams better than Barcelona, there are no Football management simulations better than FM

Aston Villa, and as MON would say:

Because SI are a "good honest bunch of lads" who work their socks off in order to provide us with more ups and downs than a yo-yo :)

That and despite improving every year for the last 5 or 6 it's still not quite all come together as planned

Archived