The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios

The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios/Sign-Up

[Please note that the current Story Scenario was posted at 4PM Tuesday, you have untill 4PM Thursday to make your decision.]

Happy Hour

You wake up 1 morning with the strange feeling that something good is going to happen today. You go downstairs and automatically head for the front door. You see a big red envelope on the doormat. You pick it up and eagerly rip the envelope open. The letter reads...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have won a once in a lifetime opportunity to go train with the players of your local football team! If you wish to take up this opportunity, join the players and staff at their local training grand at 10:00am.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Truly,

Unknown

You stand staring at the letter in your hand. You think to yourself "is this real?". You waste no time finding out, you race upstairs, get your football kit on and without even a seconds thought, you run out of the front door and straight to the training ground.

As you approach the training ground you can see the players. Your heart starts to race. What should you do?

A) Carry on walking towards the players.

B) Think your just going to show yourself up, so you decide to head back home.

C) Stand and watch while they train.

You decide to carry on walking towards the players. (You Gain (+1) 2 Year Contract)

The manager appears to be among them, he steps forward and begins to speak.

Manager: "I'm glad you decided to come, i've been watching you very closely. My scout has been following your progress and we both believe you have exceptional talent. I would like to sign you as a player of this club".

"How the.. What the.."

Manager: "This is no joke. You are free to leave at any point, but i hope you will join in with our training session and then make your decision".

You stand their looking very shocked, but your feet seem to pull you forwards, towards the rest of the team. You nod your head at the manager and you stand with the players awaiting instructions.

After the training session, you go to the changing rooms and the manager comes up to you.

Manager: "All you need to do is sign here and then prepare youself for the long season ahead!"

The manager has a big grin on his face. You feel you did really well and it certainly seems to have impressed the manager.

The Squad

Goalkeepers:

Akwasi Yahaya - Blackpool

William Hall - Leeds United

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg - Huddersfield Town

Daniel Palacios - West Bromwich Albion

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort - Crystal Palace

Jonny Gabriel - Wigan Athletic

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce - Leyton Orient

Magnus Vestergaard - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Kennot Singh - Crewe Alexandra

Steve Axworth - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Brian Kelly - Ipswich Town

Bozhi Dong - Aldershot Town

Tom Poulson - West Ham United

Carlos Moreira - Stoke City

Strikers:

Francois Delpierre - Sunderland

Tomas Larsson - Leeds United

Michal Penc - Newcastle United

Sam Fuller - Newcastle United

Sid Venk - Manchester United

David Morales - Sheffield United

Jim Cross - Arsenal

Ben Spicer - Chester City

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you like it Elliotick, i was a bit worried that my story skills were below par. I've tried my best anyway. I chose story scenarios rather than a full story because of that reason.

[Edit] If there is anything you would like to see about your player, then just let me know and i'll get a screen shot up asap. Also, each story scenario will appear in the summer transfer windows and the january transfer windows. I can't do them too often because it adds or takes away stats from your player, depending on the decisions you make.

Elliotick, at the moment, every player only has 1 position, but other positions can be gained through the story scenarios. You are currently a Left Midfield.

The Sign-Up

Player Name: Elliot Hartfree-Pearce

Pick a name of your choice for this.

Ethnicity:

White

Skin Tone:

Nationality and City Of Birth:

English and London

Club To Start At:

Leyton Orient

1 Extra Language:

Spanish

Player Position:

Left Midfielder

[/Quote]

Pre-Season Player Update

Goalkeepers:

William Hall - 4 Appearances, 4 Conceded, 2 Clean Sheets, 1 MOM, 7.18 Avg.R

Akwasi Yahaya - 7 Appearances, 4 Conceded, 4 Clean Sheets, 6.93 Avg.R

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg - 1 Appearance, 1 Assist, 7.70 Avg.R

Daniel Palacios - 2 Appearances, 7.55 Avg.R

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 1 MOM, 7.90 Avg.R

Jonny Gabriel - 2 Appearances, 2 Assists, 8.15 Avg.R

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce - 1 Appearance, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 8.15 Avg.R (Injured, out for between 7 - 8 Weeks)

Magnus Vestergaard - 1 Appearance, 1 Assist, 7.80 Avg.R

Kennot Singh - No Games

Steve Axworth - 1 Appearance, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 1 MOM, 9.70 Avg.R

Brian Kelly - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 7.40 Avg.R

Bozhi Dong - 2 Appearances, 1 Goal, 7.10 Avg.R

Tom Poulson - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 1 MOM, 7.70 Avg.R

Carlos Moreira - 2 Appearances, 1 Goal, 6.75 Avg.R

Strikers:

Francois Delpierre - 2 Appearances, 3 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.65 Avg.R

Tomas Larsson - 1 Appearances, 1 Goal, 7.70 Avg.R

Michal Penc - 2 Appearances, 6.90 Avg.R

Sam Fuller - 1 Appearances, 2 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.70 Avg.R

Sid Venk - 2 Appearances, 4 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.20 Avg.R (Injured, out for 1 Day)

David Morales - 2 Appearances, 3 Goals, 7.90 Avg.R

Jim Cross - 2 Appearances, 5 Goals, 2 MOM, 9.75 Avg.R

Ben Spicer - No Games

HarryS,

I'm glad you like your player :) It was all down to random stats for the rest of the stats that you didnt pick, so thats how you end up that way.

For everyones information, when i do a story scenario, you will have 2 days to make your decision. If no decision is made by the end of those 2 days, then i will use the default answer.

The first Story Scenario could be tomorrow, but i'm not making any promises.

Magvest, i'm glad you like it so far :)

AtilasMiserly, I was also a bit confused at that, but never mind, it's only pre-season.

Barry The Second, i wouldn't count on it :D

JonnyGabriel, sorry about that. It was a huge task setting up the database and making several changes afterwards. Unfortunately your player was the 1 to receive a mistake lol, i've fixed that now though. He's now English like he should have been.

Elliotick, i know mate, what a bad start for the young wonderkid, but i'm sure he'll pick up once he gets back.

Baktru, i'm sure he'll be playing for a big club in no time :)

Psg9hoarau, i pm'ed you, but didn't recieve a reply, so i just put him in Sunderland, but he's playing well, so no problems there :)

Sidnv, Thanks mate. As for your question, these appearances were for the first team. Your a wonderkid and you have high Current Ability, so you have no problems playing in the first team.

In other news, everyones player stats have been decreased significantly due to the game thinking they are too high. I'm now working on fixing the stats to show the stats you picked in the sign-up.

JonnyGabriel, no problem, you will have a lot of competition for that though :D

In other news, i've fixed the following players...

Carlos Moreira

Steve Axworth

Jim Cross

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce

Akwasi Yahaya

The stats now reflect what you asked for previously. If they stay like that however is another matter and i'm sorry if this doesnt work.

Tom Poulson on the other hand stayed the same, and then since the beggining and now, he has improved further in several stats. This is the direction that i hope the rest of the players follow. One 2 MAJOR stats to comment on, 20 Marking and 20 Tackling. Tom now has 3 20's.

I am currently fixing the remaining players and i will make further comments on any players who have followed Tom Poulson with increased stats.

Bozhi Dong has improved even more than Tom Poulson with at least 4 stats increased by 2! Several other stats have increased by 1.

Sid Venk has needed some major work done to him to fix him, hopefully i've fixed him up, hope you still like the new stats.

A few other players stayed the same and the rest have had minor adjustments done to them.

1st January 2010 Update

The Squad

Goalkeepers:

William Hall

William Hall isn't setting the World alight, but he's doing ok at Leeds United. It could be down to the defence in most cases, but he's only managed 7 Clean Sheets so far.

Akwasi Yahaya

Akwasi Yahaya is on similar terms as William Hall with just 8 clean sheets, but he's only conceded 1 more goal to the amount of games he's played, fair play to the lad.

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg

Halo is definately proving he's a future star in World football with his amazing performances so far this season, consistently performing to the highest ability he can. 28 Games with 12 Man Of The Match performances and an average rating of 8.14, what more could you ask from a Left Back? He's definately going to be Giovanni Van Bronckhorst's successor for Holland's National Team. Huddersfield are currently 3rd and its hugely down to Halo's performances. I'd be suprised if a top team didn't snap him up.

Halo Von Strongburg's concrete performances have been noticed by several clubs, the biggest being; Manchester City, Roma and Real Madrid!

Daniel Palacios

Daniel Palacios has done ok for West Brom, but theres a lot of room for improvement if he's going to attract major interest from a top team. He's also injured at the moment, out for between 5 and 6 weeks with Fractured Ribs.

Daniel Palacios has attracted some interest from Olympiakos and Shakhtar Donetsk.

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort

Crystal Palace should be thankfull they have a player like Ninja Gort. He's the man they need, and he's just about keeping them in a respectable position (10th) in the Championship. I'd be suprised if he didn't get fed up with Crystal Palace and make a big move elsewhere. His performances have been top notch so far this season with 5 Goals and 11 Assists to his name!

Jonny Gabriel

Jonny Gabriel has done very well for Wigan. It's not easy playing in the Premiership at the age of 17, but Jonny has taken his chances very well and he's certainly set to be a top player in the future.

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce received a bad injury early on in the season and was out for 7 Weeks! He has made an amazing comeback in a career that started off the wrong way. He has made just 15 Appearances, but has been a sensation for Leyton Orient in all 15. He has scored 6 Goals has assisted 6 goals. He has been 1 of the top players in cup competitions with an Average Rating of 7.82 in 4 games.

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce has 2 clubs interested in him; West Ham United and Shakhtar Donetsk. Elliot will be hoping for some bigger clubs to express their interest.

Magnus Vestergaard

Magnus Vestergaard can give himself a pat on the back as he has helped Wolves to 9th place in the Premiership. He has notched up 21 Appearances for Wolves and has an Average Rating of 7.33!!!

Kennot Singh

Kennot Singh didn't appear in a single game in the Pre-Season for Crewe, but has made 20 Appearances in the League and Cup competitions. He has done well but will be hoping he can improve further and show that he is 1 of the top talents available on the market.

Kennot Singh has several clubs interested, the biggest being; Blackburn Rovers and Hamburg.

Steve Axworth

Steve Axworth has been the main man for Wolves this season and has peformed as 1 of the best Central Midfielders in the World. He has created a deadly partnership with fellow Central Midfielder Magnus Vestergaard. Any top team would love to have these 2 young talents in the center of the park. I can see Steve becoming the best Midfielder in the World if this continues and Finland can be proud to have a sensation in their team.

Brian Kelly

Brian kelly has been working his magic at Ipswich and could well be helping them reach the Premiership at the end of the season. Ipswich currently find themselves in 4th place in the Championship thanks to Brian kelly's 24 sensational performances.

Brian Kelly will be pleased that a few teams are showing real interest in him, these teams are; Blackburn Rovers, Hamburg, Ajax and Dynamo Kiev.

Bozhi Dong

Bozhi Dong wont be extremely happy with his performances and most people will have the same view, but he hasn't done badly and has scored 6 goals so far with an average of 7.02 in 26 Appearances for Aldershot.

Bozhi Dong may well have to make a move to fullfill his potential, suitable interest has been made by Blackburn Rovers and Hamburg, with a few lower reputation teams showing interest.

Tom Poulson

Tom Poulson is livid at West Ham United. He has expressed his determination to force a transfer to a different club. He started Pre-Season with 3 Appearances for the first team, scoring 1 goal, 1 Assist and an average rating of 7.60. Since then he has not made a single appearance for the club, no explanation as to why either. The transfer window is open and i'm sure Tom will be looking to make the imediate move.

Carlos Moreira

Carlos Moreira is in a similar situation to Tom Poulson, but has made 5 Appearances for Stoke and scoring 3 Goals. Apart from the 3 goals however, Carlos has been under par with his performances and this could well be why he hasn't started anymore games.

Francois Delpierre

Big news can be viewed at the bottom of this update for Francois Delpierre. Francois has made 17 Appearances for Sunderland so far and has scored a massive 14 Goals!!! He is Sunderlands main man and has fired them to 4th place in the Premiership!!! However he has sustained an injury recently and is out of action for between 3 and 4 weeks, which is a major blow for this star man and Sunderland. Francois is the Premiership's top Goalscorer!!!

Tomas Larsson

Tomas Larsson has been sensational for Leeds United this season with 19 Goals in 24 Appearances for the club. He has an Average Rating of 7.70 this season and is the League 1 Top Goalscorer! He is definately going to be 1 of the best Strikers in the world if he is able to do this at a higher level!

Shakhtar Donetsk and Zenit St. Petersburg are both interested in the on-form youngster and Larsson would definately jump at the chance to prove himself at a higher level!

Michal Penc

Michal Penc got off to a slow start but has recently been putting in some really good performances for Newcastle United. He has scored 12 Goals so far in 22 Appearances and the Striker will hope his new found goalscoring will continue. Michal is only 1 goal off the top of the Goalscorers list in the Championship. Michal's fellow striking partner is currently injured, so it will be down to Michal to keep Newcastle up there with the rest of the teams.

Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller has done well so far for Newcastle United alongside his partner Michal Penc. He has scored 14 Goals for the club and has scored 12 in the League which matches Michal's League Record. Sam has played once in a cup competition and showed us exactly what he can do with 2 goals and a Man Of The Match performance.

Sid Venk

Sid Venk hasn't been given many chances, but you can't expect many when you play for Manchester United. Utd have several footballing talents up front and Sid will have to prove himself if he is to reach the top of the pecking order. He has given the manager something to think about with 3 Appearances, scoring 5 Goals and an average rating of 8.30!!! However the likes of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov are keeping him out of the team.

David Morales

David Morales has done ok for Sheffield United and has scored 7 Goals in 15 Appearances. He will hope to improve his goalscoring record so that he can push for a place in the National Squad. However he has extremely tough competition with David Villa and Fernando Torres currently occupying those slots.

There is several clubs looking at David Morales, all noticing the talent that just needs nurturing to make him a world beater. These clubs are; Bordeaux, Ajax, PSV and Shakhtar.

Jim Cross

Jim Cross is also part of the big news along with Francois Delpierre and that is very pleasing to see from the England sensation. He has been by far England's top youth player with 8 goals in 6 appearances for the national youth team. He has performed with flying colours for Arsenal as well, being the top goalscorer for the club with 6 goals more than Eduardo with 13 Goals overall! He is Second place in the Top Goalscorers list in the Premiership.

Ben Spicer

Ben Spicer has been playing at the lowest level out of all our players and has done well for Chester, considering they are in the relegation zone. Chester would definately be dead bottom if it wasn't for their star talent. He is currently 2nd in the Blue Square Premier Top Goalscorers list. He has scored 15 Goals in 30 Games for the club.

There is intense speculation that Ben will be moving this January to make an impact on a much bigger stage and Chester would be extremely lucky to prevent this from happening. The top teams looking at Ben are; Bordeaux, Ajax, PSV, CSKA Moscow, At.Madrid, Betis, Valencia and Shakhtar!!! With so many clubs interested, Ben has a big decision to make!

League Tables

Premier League Table

Coca Cola Championship Table

Coca Cola League 1 Table

Coca Cola League 2 Table

Blue Square Premier Table

Player Accomplishments

European Striker Of The Year

Francois Delpierre picks up European Striker Of The Year and no wonder after his performances for Sunderland so far this season. Although he has recently picked up an injury, he will be hoping to head for the top prizes come the end of the season.

Jim Cross came in behind Francois and will be very pleased that his performances for Arsenal have been noticed. It hasn't been easy for Cross to get into the team as Arsenal have a wide range of players able to play up front, but has definately proved himself as a top Striker so far.

Good stuff from the boy Gabriel, Wigans perfect replacement for Lee Cattermole I think. And 3 goals in 3 appearances for the England under 21s.

And unless Wigan buck up their ideas he could be a Championship player next season.

Cogratulations to Delpierre and Cross though, top stuff. Even if one of them is playing for Scumderland.

Looking Back

Only 6 months ago you were standing in front of your manager. Now you are part of a Professional team. You stand in the changing rooms staring into space.

"I wonder what life would be like now if this hadn't of happened to me..."

"Why look back when you have so much to look forward to"?

"Well it's just hard to believe really... One minute i'm standing in my house, the next i'm signing a professional contract!"

"Well mate, keep performing like you are and you will be doing more than signing contracts!"

"Very true mate. I'll see you tomorrow at training, don't be late again, he wasn't happy today".

You start to wonder what the future holds for you. You start staring into space again thinking about the future.

"Well whatever happens, i'll definately be happy, who wouldn't?"

You start walking out of the changing rooms when i voice calls you back. You were pretty sure you were the last one there, who could it be?

A strange man appears to be standing by your locker holding a piece of paper.

Do you...

(A) Approach the man and tell him he shouldn't be here.

(B) Ask what he wants.

© Turn back and leave.

The decision is yours!!!

Everyone will need to post their answer on this thread and make it clear that it is your answer with a title above it. I will then keep a record of your answer. You are welcome to change it at any point but you will need to make this clear to me.

Jonny Gabriel isn't a man keen on confrontation away from the football pitch, he's seen what it's done to Joey Barton at his beloved Newcastle and Marlon King when he was a Wigan Athletic player. He isn't going to risk anything and so turns back and shapes to leave but as he turns he's struck by a sense of intrigue and so asks what he wants.

Archived