+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios

Banned

Default The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios

The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios/Sign-Up

[Please note that the current Story Scenario was posted at 4PM Tuesday, you have untill 4PM Thursday to make your decision.]

Happy Hour

You wake up 1 morning with the strange feeling that something good is going to happen today. You go downstairs and automatically head for the front door. You see a big red envelope on the doormat. You pick it up and eagerly rip the envelope open. The letter reads...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have won a once in a lifetime opportunity to go train with the players of your local football team! If you wish to take up this opportunity, join the players and staff at their local training grand at 10:00am.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Truly,
    Unknown
    You stand staring at the letter in your hand. You think to yourself "is this real?". You waste no time finding out, you race upstairs, get your football kit on and without even a seconds thought, you run out of the front door and straight to the training ground.

As you approach the training ground you can see the players. Your heart starts to race. What should you do?

A) Carry on walking towards the players.
    B) Think your just going to show yourself up, so you decide to head back home.
    C) Stand and watch while they train.

You decide to carry on walking towards the players. (You Gain (+1) 2 Year Contract)

The manager appears to be among them, he steps forward and begins to speak.

Manager: "I'm glad you decided to come, i've been watching you very closely. My scout has been following your progress and we both believe you have exceptional talent. I would like to sign you as a player of this club".

"How the.. What the.."

Manager: "This is no joke. You are free to leave at any point, but i hope you will join in with our training session and then make your decision".

You stand their looking very shocked, but your feet seem to pull you forwards, towards the rest of the team. You nod your head at the manager and you stand with the players awaiting instructions.

After the training session, you go to the changing rooms and the manager comes up to you.

Manager: "All you need to do is sign here and then prepare youself for the long season ahead!"

The manager has a big grin on his face. You feel you did really well and it certainly seems to have impressed the manager.

The Squad

Goalkeepers:

Akwasi Yahaya - Blackpool
    William Hall - Leeds United

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg - Huddersfield Town
    Daniel Palacios - West Bromwich Albion

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort - Crystal Palace
    Jonny Gabriel - Wigan Athletic
    Elliot Hartfree-Pearce - Leyton Orient
    Magnus Vestergaard - Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Kennot Singh - Crewe Alexandra
    Steve Axworth - Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Brian Kelly - Ipswich Town
    Bozhi Dong - Aldershot Town
    Tom Poulson - West Ham United
    Carlos Moreira - Stoke City

Strikers:

Francois Delpierre - Sunderland
    Tomas Larsson - Leeds United
    Michal Penc - Newcastle United
    Sam Fuller - Newcastle United
    Sid Venk - Manchester United
    David Morales - Sheffield United
    Jim Cross - Arsenal
    Ben Spicer - Chester City
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 26-01-2010 at 16:21.

Amateur

Default Re: The Wonderkids Of The World - Story Scenarios

Brilliant Start Mate, am really looking foward to this!

Banned

I'm glad you like it Elliotick, i was a bit worried that my story skills were below par. I've tried my best anyway. I chose story scenarios rather than a full story because of that reason.

[Edit] If there is anything you would like to see about your player, then just let me know and i'll get a screen shot up asap. Also, each story scenario will appear in the summer transfer windows and the january transfer windows. I can't do them too often because it adds or takes away stats from your player, depending on the decisions you make.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 24-01-2010 at 22:28.

Amateur

just to confirm, is my second position set as striker?

Amateur

lookin pretty good to me

Banned

Elliotick, at the moment, every player only has 1 position, but other positions can be gained through the story scenarios. You are currently a Left Midfield.

The Sign-Up

Player Name: Elliot Hartfree-Pearce
    Pick a name of your choice for this.

Ethnicity:
    White

Skin Tone:

Nationality and City Of Birth:
    English and London
    Club To Start At:
    Leyton Orient

1 Extra Language:
    Spanish

Player Position:
    Left Midfielder

Part-Timer

Looks quality, happy with my player

Banned

Jim Cross, Nooney

Thanks guys I'm currently moving the game forward and it will be interesting to see what your player does over pre-season

Part-Timer

cool, I have to assume that Yahaya has to be one of the top keepers in Ghana, probably got a shot of getting first team action quick of the draw

Banned

Bergtaur,

I think he's definately the best Ghana have! All the players look insanely good and i'd be suprised if non of them got into the National Squad from the start, even if it's on the subs bench.

Amateur

the players look mint and i look mroe like a wing-back than a full-back which i dont mind

Banned

Pre-Season Player Update

Goalkeepers:

William Hall - 4 Appearances, 4 Conceded, 2 Clean Sheets, 1 MOM, 7.18 Avg.R
    Akwasi Yahaya - 7 Appearances, 4 Conceded, 4 Clean Sheets, 6.93 Avg.R

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg - 1 Appearance, 1 Assist, 7.70 Avg.R
    Daniel Palacios - 2 Appearances, 7.55 Avg.R

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 1 MOM, 7.90 Avg.R
    Jonny Gabriel - 2 Appearances, 2 Assists, 8.15 Avg.R
    Elliot Hartfree-Pearce - 1 Appearance, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 8.15 Avg.R (Injured, out for between 7 - 8 Weeks)
    Magnus Vestergaard - 1 Appearance, 1 Assist, 7.80 Avg.R
    Kennot Singh - No Games
    Steve Axworth - 1 Appearance, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 1 MOM, 9.70 Avg.R
    Brian Kelly - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 7.40 Avg.R
    Bozhi Dong - 2 Appearances, 1 Goal, 7.10 Avg.R
    Tom Poulson - 2 Appearances, 1 Assist, 1 MOM, 7.70 Avg.R
    Carlos Moreira - 2 Appearances, 1 Goal, 6.75 Avg.R

Strikers:

Francois Delpierre - 2 Appearances, 3 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.65 Avg.R
    Tomas Larsson - 1 Appearances, 1 Goal, 7.70 Avg.R
    Michal Penc - 2 Appearances, 6.90 Avg.R
    Sam Fuller - 1 Appearances, 2 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.70 Avg.R
    Sid Venk - 2 Appearances, 4 Goals, 1 MOM, 8.20 Avg.R (Injured, out for 1 Day)
    David Morales - 2 Appearances, 3 Goals, 7.90 Avg.R
    Jim Cross - 2 Appearances, 5 Goals, 2 MOM, 9.75 Avg.R
    Ben Spicer - No Games

Banned

HarryS,

I'm glad you like your player It was all down to random stats for the rest of the stats that you didnt pick, so thats how you end up that way.

For everyones information, when i do a story scenario, you will have 2 days to make your decision. If no decision is made by the end of those 2 days, then i will use the default answer.

The first Story Scenario could be tomorrow, but i'm not making any promises.

Amateur

Great to see this up and running. Really like the story so far mate!

Amateur

Great attributes for Kennot Singh, strangely, no games.

Nice Sign Up Mate Watch Leeds Murk The League

Part-timer

Why is Jonny Gabriel Swedish? :\

Other than that, looking very good so far.

Amateur

what a mixed start ey? A goal and an assist and they injured for 8 weeks, but things look bright!

Amateur

Bozhi is amazed at getting picked to play with Aldershot so shortly after moving to the UK from Singapore. And he opens up with 2 appearances and a goal in pre-season no less. Good going

Amateur

Delpierre's started well - Playing for the mackems though hmm....¬_¬ no worries, i'll have to lead them to Europe this coming season

Amateur

Great start to the sign up. I'm really looking forward to this.

One question, these appearances are for the youth teams of our respective clubs right?

Banned

Magvest, i'm glad you like it so far

AtilasMiserly, I was also a bit confused at that, but never mind, it's only pre-season.

Barry The Second, i wouldn't count on it

JonnyGabriel, sorry about that. It was a huge task setting up the database and making several changes afterwards. Unfortunately your player was the 1 to receive a mistake lol, i've fixed that now though. He's now English like he should have been.

Elliotick, i know mate, what a bad start for the young wonderkid, but i'm sure he'll pick up once he gets back.

Baktru, i'm sure he'll be playing for a big club in no time

Psg9hoarau, i pm'ed you, but didn't recieve a reply, so i just put him in Sunderland, but he's playing well, so no problems there

Sidnv, Thanks mate. As for your question, these appearances were for the first team. Your a wonderkid and you have high Current Ability, so you have no problems playing in the first team.

In other news, everyones player stats have been decreased significantly due to the game thinking they are too high. I'm now working on fixing the stats to show the stats you picked in the sign-up.

Part-timer

Cheers man, wasn't having a go as I realise it must be a long and difficult task creating that number of new players! Thanks for the change though, that Gabriel chap is an England captain of the future

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update.

Part-Timer

This is great so far !.

Banned

JonnyGabriel, no problem, you will have a lot of competition for that though

In other news, i've fixed the following players...

Carlos Moreira
    Steve Axworth
    Jim Cross
    Elliot Hartfree-Pearce
    Akwasi Yahaya

The stats now reflect what you asked for previously. If they stay like that however is another matter and i'm sorry if this doesnt work.

Tom Poulson on the other hand stayed the same, and then since the beggining and now, he has improved further in several stats. This is the direction that i hope the rest of the players follow. One 2 MAJOR stats to comment on, 20 Marking and 20 Tackling. Tom now has 3 20's.

I am currently fixing the remaining players and i will make further comments on any players who have followed Tom Poulson with increased stats.

Banned

Bozhi Dong has improved even more than Tom Poulson with at least 4 stats increased by 2! Several other stats have increased by 1.

Sid Venk has needed some major work done to him to fix him, hopefully i've fixed him up, hope you still like the new stats.

A few other players stayed the same and the rest have had minor adjustments done to them.

Amateur

Sweet! Nice little pre-season and im already on the up, Come on you irons!

Amateur

Great start mate im loving it so far

Banned

Ok guys, the stats have been correcting themselves again on some players, so unfortunately we will have to stick with what it gives us. However as some players such as Jimmy Cross has proved, it doesnt matter if your stats are low, you can still perform impressively

Amateur

a good preseason with 7.7 avg rating and an assist

Amateur

Wanna see how I do now!!! Another update

Banned

Ok i've reached January 1st. I will hopefully have an update for you tomorrow along with a Story Scenario.

The update will definately be interesting with 1 big thing that has happened already. Who's the best so far, find out tomorrow

Banned

Just a reminder to everyone that you will have 48 hours to give your answer to the Story Scenario when it appears. If you don't give an answer, you will automatically choose the default answer.

I shall have an update ready shortly and will then release the Story Scenario.

Part-timer

Looking forward to it.

Banned

1st January 2010 Update

The Squad

Goalkeepers:

William Hall

William Hall isn't setting the World alight, but he's doing ok at Leeds United. It could be down to the defence in most cases, but he's only managed 7 Clean Sheets so far.

Akwasi Yahaya

Akwasi Yahaya is on similar terms as William Hall with just 8 clean sheets, but he's only conceded 1 more goal to the amount of games he's played, fair play to the lad.

Defenders:

Halo Von Stronburg

Halo is definately proving he's a future star in World football with his amazing performances so far this season, consistently performing to the highest ability he can. 28 Games with 12 Man Of The Match performances and an average rating of 8.14, what more could you ask from a Left Back? He's definately going to be Giovanni Van Bronckhorst's successor for Holland's National Team. Huddersfield are currently 3rd and its hugely down to Halo's performances. I'd be suprised if a top team didn't snap him up.

Halo Von Strongburg's concrete performances have been noticed by several clubs, the biggest being; Manchester City, Roma and Real Madrid!

Daniel Palacios

Daniel Palacios has done ok for West Brom, but theres a lot of room for improvement if he's going to attract major interest from a top team. He's also injured at the moment, out for between 5 and 6 weeks with Fractured Ribs.

Daniel Palacios has attracted some interest from Olympiakos and Shakhtar Donetsk.

Midfielders:

Ninja Gort

Crystal Palace should be thankfull they have a player like Ninja Gort. He's the man they need, and he's just about keeping them in a respectable position (10th) in the Championship. I'd be suprised if he didn't get fed up with Crystal Palace and make a big move elsewhere. His performances have been top notch so far this season with 5 Goals and 11 Assists to his name!

Jonny Gabriel

Jonny Gabriel has done very well for Wigan. It's not easy playing in the Premiership at the age of 17, but Jonny has taken his chances very well and he's certainly set to be a top player in the future.

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce received a bad injury early on in the season and was out for 7 Weeks! He has made an amazing comeback in a career that started off the wrong way. He has made just 15 Appearances, but has been a sensation for Leyton Orient in all 15. He has scored 6 Goals has assisted 6 goals. He has been 1 of the top players in cup competitions with an Average Rating of 7.82 in 4 games.

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce has 2 clubs interested in him; West Ham United and Shakhtar Donetsk. Elliot will be hoping for some bigger clubs to express their interest.

Magnus Vestergaard

Magnus Vestergaard can give himself a pat on the back as he has helped Wolves to 9th place in the Premiership. He has notched up 21 Appearances for Wolves and has an Average Rating of 7.33!!!

Kennot Singh

Kennot Singh didn't appear in a single game in the Pre-Season for Crewe, but has made 20 Appearances in the League and Cup competitions. He has done well but will be hoping he can improve further and show that he is 1 of the top talents available on the market.

Kennot Singh has several clubs interested, the biggest being; Blackburn Rovers and Hamburg.

Steve Axworth

Steve Axworth has been the main man for Wolves this season and has peformed as 1 of the best Central Midfielders in the World. He has created a deadly partnership with fellow Central Midfielder Magnus Vestergaard. Any top team would love to have these 2 young talents in the center of the park. I can see Steve becoming the best Midfielder in the World if this continues and Finland can be proud to have a sensation in their team.

Brian Kelly

Brian kelly has been working his magic at Ipswich and could well be helping them reach the Premiership at the end of the season. Ipswich currently find themselves in 4th place in the Championship thanks to Brian kelly's 24 sensational performances.

Brian Kelly will be pleased that a few teams are showing real interest in him, these teams are; Blackburn Rovers, Hamburg, Ajax and Dynamo Kiev.

Bozhi Dong

Bozhi Dong wont be extremely happy with his performances and most people will have the same view, but he hasn't done badly and has scored 6 goals so far with an average of 7.02 in 26 Appearances for Aldershot.

Bozhi Dong may well have to make a move to fullfill his potential, suitable interest has been made by Blackburn Rovers and Hamburg, with a few lower reputation teams showing interest.

Tom Poulson

Tom Poulson is livid at West Ham United. He has expressed his determination to force a transfer to a different club. He started Pre-Season with 3 Appearances for the first team, scoring 1 goal, 1 Assist and an average rating of 7.60. Since then he has not made a single appearance for the club, no explanation as to why either. The transfer window is open and i'm sure Tom will be looking to make the imediate move.

Carlos Moreira

Carlos Moreira is in a similar situation to Tom Poulson, but has made 5 Appearances for Stoke and scoring 3 Goals. Apart from the 3 goals however, Carlos has been under par with his performances and this could well be why he hasn't started anymore games.

Francois Delpierre

Big news can be viewed at the bottom of this update for Francois Delpierre. Francois has made 17 Appearances for Sunderland so far and has scored a massive 14 Goals!!! He is Sunderlands main man and has fired them to 4th place in the Premiership!!! However he has sustained an injury recently and is out of action for between 3 and 4 weeks, which is a major blow for this star man and Sunderland. Francois is the Premiership's top Goalscorer!!!

Tomas Larsson

Tomas Larsson has been sensational for Leeds United this season with 19 Goals in 24 Appearances for the club. He has an Average Rating of 7.70 this season and is the League 1 Top Goalscorer! He is definately going to be 1 of the best Strikers in the world if he is able to do this at a higher level!

Shakhtar Donetsk and Zenit St. Petersburg are both interested in the on-form youngster and Larsson would definately jump at the chance to prove himself at a higher level!

Michal Penc

Michal Penc got off to a slow start but has recently been putting in some really good performances for Newcastle United. He has scored 12 Goals so far in 22 Appearances and the Striker will hope his new found goalscoring will continue. Michal is only 1 goal off the top of the Goalscorers list in the Championship. Michal's fellow striking partner is currently injured, so it will be down to Michal to keep Newcastle up there with the rest of the teams.

Sam Fuller

Sam Fuller has done well so far for Newcastle United alongside his partner Michal Penc. He has scored 14 Goals for the club and has scored 12 in the League which matches Michal's League Record. Sam has played once in a cup competition and showed us exactly what he can do with 2 goals and a Man Of The Match performance.

Sid Venk

Sid Venk hasn't been given many chances, but you can't expect many when you play for Manchester United. Utd have several footballing talents up front and Sid will have to prove himself if he is to reach the top of the pecking order. He has given the manager something to think about with 3 Appearances, scoring 5 Goals and an average rating of 8.30!!! However the likes of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov are keeping him out of the team.

David Morales

David Morales has done ok for Sheffield United and has scored 7 Goals in 15 Appearances. He will hope to improve his goalscoring record so that he can push for a place in the National Squad. However he has extremely tough competition with David Villa and Fernando Torres currently occupying those slots.

There is several clubs looking at David Morales, all noticing the talent that just needs nurturing to make him a world beater. These clubs are; Bordeaux, Ajax, PSV and Shakhtar.

Jim Cross

Jim Cross is also part of the big news along with Francois Delpierre and that is very pleasing to see from the England sensation. He has been by far England's top youth player with 8 goals in 6 appearances for the national youth team. He has performed with flying colours for Arsenal as well, being the top goalscorer for the club with 6 goals more than Eduardo with 13 Goals overall! He is Second place in the Top Goalscorers list in the Premiership.

Ben Spicer

Ben Spicer has been playing at the lowest level out of all our players and has done well for Chester, considering they are in the relegation zone. Chester would definately be dead bottom if it wasn't for their star talent. He is currently 2nd in the Blue Square Premier Top Goalscorers list. He has scored 15 Goals in 30 Games for the club.

There is intense speculation that Ben will be moving this January to make an impact on a much bigger stage and Chester would be extremely lucky to prevent this from happening. The top teams looking at Ben are; Bordeaux, Ajax, PSV, CSKA Moscow, At.Madrid, Betis, Valencia and Shakhtar!!! With so many clubs interested, Ben has a big decision to make!

League Tables

Premier League Table

Coca Cola Championship Table

Coca Cola League 1 Table

Coca Cola League 2 Table

Blue Square Premier Table

Player Accomplishments

European Striker Of The Year

Francois Delpierre picks up European Striker Of The Year and no wonder after his performances for Sunderland so far this season. Although he has recently picked up an injury, he will be hoping to head for the top prizes come the end of the season.

Jim Cross came in behind Francois and will be very pleased that his performances for Arsenal have been noticed. It hasn't been easy for Cross to get into the team as Arsenal have a wide range of players able to play up front, but has definately proved himself as a top Striker so far.

Part-timer

Good stuff from the boy Gabriel, Wigans perfect replacement for Lee Cattermole I think. And 3 goals in 3 appearances for the England under 21s.

And unless Wigan buck up their ideas he could be a Championship player next season.

Cogratulations to Delpierre and Cross though, top stuff. Even if one of them is playing for Scumderland.

Amateur

Great Comeback and Orient are making a great case for promotion and 4 England Youth games with 4 England Youth goals is great.. would it be possible to find out what level it is at?

Banned

Looking Back

Only 6 months ago you were standing in front of your manager. Now you are part of a Professional team. You stand in the changing rooms staring into space.

"I wonder what life would be like now if this hadn't of happened to me..."

"Why look back when you have so much to look forward to"?

"Well it's just hard to believe really... One minute i'm standing in my house, the next i'm signing a professional contract!"

"Well mate, keep performing like you are and you will be doing more than signing contracts!"

"Very true mate. I'll see you tomorrow at training, don't be late again, he wasn't happy today".

You start to wonder what the future holds for you. You start staring into space again thinking about the future.

"Well whatever happens, i'll definately be happy, who wouldn't?"

You start walking out of the changing rooms when i voice calls you back. You were pretty sure you were the last one there, who could it be?

A strange man appears to be standing by your locker holding a piece of paper.

Do you...

(A) Approach the man and tell him he shouldn't be here.
    (B) Ask what he wants.
    (C) Turn back and leave.

The decision is yours!!!

Everyone will need to post their answer on this thread and make it clear that it is your answer with a title above it. I will then keep a record of your answer. You are welcome to change it at any point but you will need to make this clear to me.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 26-01-2010 at 16:04.

Banned

JonnyGabriel, yes he's doing really well. I reckon if they got relegated, he's probably move clubs.

Elliotick, can't complain at that The answer to your question: England U21's

If anybody find spelling mistakes, please don't hesitate to correct me

Part-timer

Jonny Gabriel isn't a man keen on confrontation away from the football pitch, he's seen what it's done to Joey Barton at his beloved Newcastle and Marlon King when he was a Wigan Athletic player. He isn't going to risk anything and so turns back and shapes to leave but as he turns he's struck by a sense of intrigue and so asks what he wants.

Amateur

TacticMaster, do we send you are answer through PM?

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by elliotick View Post
    TacticMaster, do we send you are answer through PM?
    Oops, should've checked that first myself.

Banned

Elliotick, JonnyGabriel, sorry that is my fault, just post your answer and i will keep a record of it.

I have changed the story scenario to show this.
    Last edited by Tactic Master; 26-01-2010 at 16:05.

Amateur

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce has a sense of curiosity towards the man, Ask what he wants.

Banned

Thanks lads, 2/20 people so far lol. Well i guess more will give their answers later. I have decided to carry the game on till the end of the season now and the bonuses from your answers will be added at the end of the season.

Amateur

David Morales has curiosity to know that he want. (Ask what he wants.)

Part-Timer

Akwasi Yahaya things about confronting the strange man but he ends up turning around and leaving

Part-Timer

I am to curious so i ask what he wants. BTW Tactic Master this has been awesome so far !

Amateur

Steve is gonna tell this guy he shouldn't be here.

Its ironic how hes forming a partnership with Vestergaard, when they are rivals in the Dream Team thread to see who can keep the goalkeeping spot. :P

Banned

Thanks for your answers guys

Bjoggi33, thanks! I'm trying my best

As for the game, the next update in 2 days time is going to be very interesting. I can't wait to show you your players

Banned

Loojay, i'm extremely suprised at how well both players are playing, and the fact they are both central midfielders is also ironic. They are 2 fantastic CM's

Amateur

Magnus Vestergaard id curious and Ask what he wants.

Loojay, i thought of that too, really ironic

Amateur

Brian Kelly is curious as to the man's appearance and Ask what he wants

Great Stuff so far mate, Keep it Going

Amateur

As a Singaporean, Bozhi has a strong feeling for things that shouldn't be and a stranger standing in the locker room just shouldn't happen.

Shouldn't be there (A)

22 Appearances and 6 goals. That's not too shabby. It's a start at least.

Amateur

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EUROPEAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR! UNBELIEVABLE! I knew i could do the job at Sunderland - This is great stuff TacticMaster - and btw Delpierre asks what he wants

Amateur

NOT ONE GAME, WHAT IS THE CLUB DOING TO ME

Ill ask the freak what he wants

Third Team

Ask what he wants.

Banned

Good job guys, thanks for replying so fast 12/22 so far. For those who haven't replied yet, there's still time, but the sooner we recieve everyones answer, the quicker we can get the updates coming. But you still have till 4PM on Thursday to get your answer in.

The following people have answered:

JonnyGabriel
    Elliotick
    Dake
    Bergtaur
    Bjoggi33
    Loojay
    Magvest
    Kellierbohs
    Baktru
    Psg9hoarau
    Tomo_Whufc
    William Hall

If your name isn't on that list then you haven't answered yet, i'm sure you already know though

Psg9hoarau, just to correct you, it was European Striker Of The Year. I believe Aguero won Player Of The Year, i can't remember though. Its strange how things work because on one award you could be winning, while on a lower award you could not even be part of it. Like for instance, Aguero was on the main awards, but you beat him on the Striker Award, yet you weren't part of the main awards...

Tomo_Whufc, i have no clue why they haven't been playing you, it's strange considering they dont have good players really.

Amateur

Lol your mocking me and my club now tactic... lets be civilised lol.

(B) Ask The Man What He Wants

Tactic Master, I Told You Leeds Would Rip Up League 1. Tomas Larsson Is A Beast!!

Banned

Haha, Tomo i didn't mean he's rubbish

Barry, your right, he's been a beast for them, but there's some interesting news about your player in the next update

To be honest, theres tons of news and as a little teaser, several people wont find their players playing at the same club in the next update.

Amateur

That means i've gone :'(

Part-timer

I imagine it's the lower league players that have moved around and, unless Wigan have been relegated, Gabriel has stayed where he is.

Amateur

Halo Von Stronburg is intrigued and hopes it is an agent from Real Madrid so in his best interest he asks the man what he wants

Banned

Tomo, you never know mate, all will be revealed once we have all the answers or on Thursday.

JonnyGabriel, you aren't entirely correct there. There is a very suprising transfer that came from the top flight. Even i was shocked at what happened and for the life in me, i can't understand it.

Thanks for the answer HarryS

Amateur

no problem just ive had rugby and school

Part-timer

Looking forward to the next update now to see what this shock transfer is!

Banned

No problem HarryS, i only posted the update today anyway mate.

JonnyGabriel, i really want to get this update posted, but i'm still waiting on answers lol. Unfortunately it slows things down, but it plays a huge part in this Sign-Up, so we will have to bare with it

I'll probably compile the update while i wait, so then i can post it straight away at 4pm Thursday.

Part-Timer

My stats have gone down the toilet, guess the injury didnt help.

C) Turn back and Leave please

We're doing well upfront for Newcastle, shame about the rest of the team.

Also, curiosity killed the cat, without the cat being curious, then that saying would not exist, Turn back and ask what he wants

Amateur

Rather to be killed then to die without a reason.

Kennot Singh will ask what he wants.

Amateur

Sid Venk stares at the man with a mixture of fear and inquisitiveness. Curiosity however overcomes his chronic shyness and he approaches the man.
    (C) (asks him what he wants).

I suppose that is a decent start to my season. Didn't expect too many chances but good to see that I'm scoring and that the team is 1 point off the top. My stats have taken a beating but I suppose that's mainly due to the game giving a high proportion of CA to pace, acceleration and double-footedness.

Really great sign up and I'm very intrigued by the storyline options.

Part-timer

Update today, looking forward to it!

Banned

18 people have answered the question so far, 4 more left. If you are part of those 4 people, you have 4 hours and 40 minutes left to answer!

Part-timer

Nearly update time. Awesome.

Banned

Ok the 4 people who didn't select an answer have been assigned the default answer.

Unfortunately, i'll need you to wait a while longer before the update as i'm short on time. I'm sorry if people have been waiting. I'll definately have it done at some point tonight.

Amateur

although slightly late... Ben Spicer will ask what he wants.

Banned

The update will probably be complete late tonight, maybe around 11pm

Part-Timer

I'll probably answer around 3-5 tomorrow if that is OK ?

Banned

No problem Bjoggi

Part-timer

Does that now mean there won't be an update tonight?

Banned

I'm currently in the middle of making the update, so not to worry, i haven't neglected it

Banned

End Of Season Update

Its been a long season and we are about to see who has made themselves known and who has still got a lot to prove.

Your Players

Goalkeepers:

William Hall

Looks set to stay at Leeds United

Akwasi Yahaya

Transfered from Blackpool to Barcelona for £1.7mil

Defenders:

Halo Von Strongburg

Transfered from Huddersfield to Villarreal for £2.6mil

Daniel Palacios

Transfering to Spartak Moscow for £5.5mil + Clauses (Unknown)

Midfielders:

Jonny Gabriel

Looks set to stay at Wigan Athletic

Ninja Gort

Transfered from Crystal Palace to Ajax for £3.8mil

Elliot Hartfree-Pearce

Transfered from Leyton Orient to Barcelona for £2.2mil

Magnus Vestergaard

Looks set to stay at Wolverhampton Wanderers

Kennot Signh

Transfered from Crewe Alexandra to Porto for £1mil

Steve Axworth

Looks set to stay at Wolverhampton Wanderers

Brian Kelly

Still at Ipswich but has various teams looking at him, including; Portsmouth, Sunderland and Feyenoord.

Bozhi Dong

Transfered from Aldershot to FC Bayern for £675k

Tom Poulson

1 concrete bid from Lyon for £8mil + Clauses (Unknown)

Carlos Mereira

Looks set to stay at Stoke City

Strikers:

Francois Delpierre

Was strangely offered out by Sunderland before the end of the season for less than his overall value. Even after scoring an exceptional amount of goals. Even though Real Madrid bid for him, he decided to accept the offer from Bordeaux. He transfered for a small fee of £5.75mil

Tomas Larsson

Transfered from Leeds United to Shaktar Donestk for a healthy £6.25mil

Michal Penc

Has 2 concrete offers from Marseille and Bordeaux for £7.5mil + Clauses (Unknown). If he joins Bordeaux, he will team up with striking sensation Francois Delpierre.

Sam Fuller

Looks set to stay at Newcastle United. Also looks set to lose his striking partner Michal Penc.

Sid Venk

Looks set to stay at Manchester United

David Morales

Transfered from Sheffield United to AC Milan for £5.25mil

Jim Cross

Looks set to stay at Arsenal

Ben Spicer

Transfered from Chester City to Sevilla for £400k

Several players have made a massive impact this season. The most notable are; Halo Von Strongburg, Jonny Gabriel, Magnus Vestergaard, Steve Axworth, Francois Delpierre and Jim Cross. There has been a large amount of transfer activity and some very promising starts at the new clubs. The 1 person in particular to be doing well at their new club is David Morales who has started 4 league games for AC Milan and scored 6 goals!!!

League Tables

English Premier League
    Coca-Cola Championship
    Coca-Cola League 1

German First Division

LIGA BBVA

Liga Sagres

Ligue 1

Serie A

Unfortunately i was unable to get all the tables for everyones team. I dont have certain Leagues loaded up, but i have the majority of Leagues loaded as you can see.

Season Awards

EUROPEAN GOLDEN BOOT AWARD

English Premier League Footballer Of The Year

English Premier League Golden Boot

English Premier League Team Of The Year

Coca Cola Championship Team Of The Year

English Premier League Young Player Of The Year

Coca-Cola Championship Golden Boot

Coca-Cola League 1 Golden Boot

A wide variety of awards for the end of the season. Those players who moved clubs have unfortunately missed out on gaining awards due to not being part of their previous Leagues anymore, otherwise we would have had several more! Congratulations to Francois Delpierre and Jim Cross in particular!

Part-Timer

Why are my stats so bad?

Banned

Nooney, that is just the stats it regenerated you to after i fixed everyone. As you can see though, you did fairly well.

Banned

Looking Back

(A) Approach The Man And Tell Him He Shouldn't Be There.

Bravery +1, Influence +1, Potential Ability +5

(B) Ask What He Wants.

Decisions +1, Bravery +1, +1 PM OF Following

Goalkeepers = Dictates Tempo
    Defenders = Stops Play
    Midfielders = Tries Tricks (If Tricky) / Moves Into Channels
    Strikers = Knocks Ball Past Opponent

(C) Turn Back And Leave

Bravery -1, Pace +1, Determination +1

Greeting The Man

The man walks forward and introduces himself. You recognise him once your up close!

"Hello, my name is Brian Eastick. I'm a 1st team coach for England and Barcelona. I have come to offer you a free training session if you would like".

That would be fantastic Brian! Thanks for the offer, when do we get started"?

"Well it's getting late right now, so maybe tomorrow afternoon"?

"Sounds great, i'll see you tomorrow afternoon Brian".

That night you can't seem to sleep. Your excited by the prospect of the training session with Brian Eastick. You lay staring into space and without even knowing it, you finally fall asleep.

In the early hours of the morning, you are woken by a loud bang. The bang seems to be coming from downstairs. You don't know what to do, should you...

(A) Pick up an object from your room and venture downstairs to confront whoever, or whatever made the bang.

(B) Pick up your bedside phone and call the police.

(C) Listen out for anymore banging.

For the people who picked A and C in the previous Story Scenario, Brian Eastick appears the next day after training and confronts you. He tells you why he was in the locker room the previous day and you agree to take up the training session.

You are now free to answer this story scenario. This doesnt however affect your bonus from the previous story scenario.

Please post your answer on this thread, making it clear to me that it is the answer to this Story Scenario.

Semi Pro

moved =(
    good season though...
    answer is C

Banned

Coldkohmew, what do you mean?

Yess Boy League 1 Top Scorer, How'd You Like Those Apples?!
    Shakthars Alright I Suppose, Watch Tomas Larsson Rip Ukrainian Football Apart And Move On To A Top European Team, Im Eyeing A Good Few Goals This Season

Oh And My Answer For The New Scenario Is (A) Grab An Object And Confront Whatevers Down There. Go Old School On 'Em

Reminds Me Of Paranormal Activity. Gees That Film Is Creepy!!

Really Good Sign Up Tactic Master (Y) Looking Forward To The Next One.

Banned

Thanks a lot Barry. Looking good and it's a big step up from League 1 football. I'm pretty sure they will be in the Champions League or at least the Europa League Good luck to your player for the coming season

Part-Timer

Ill answer B

Also glad i got a move to a team in europe, just hope my attritbutes improve cause they seem to be worse than nearly everyone else

Banned

Nooney, its how you peform thats the main thing, stats only make you look good, but its pointless if your player isn't able to use them lol. Like i said earlier, you did well. That Avg.R is very good for a defender. Defenders are constantly under pressure and most don't often perform well consistently, but you have been able to and it shows.

Third Team

I choose to call the police

Amateur

I'll answer B.

Amateur

1 poxy game, *******! I'll choose A.

Part-timer

It could all go very Calum Davenport, on the other hand it could all go a bit Duncan Ferguson. So Jonny Gabriel picks up something and ventures downstairs for a bit of confrontation.

Also, Wigan relegated and Newcastle promoted. Gabriel could be in for a dream move.

Amateur

I'll answer A

Amateur

I'll answer A.

Banned

Thanks guys, keep those answers coming

Amateur

Kennot Singh decides to become Aggressive, pick up an object and venture down and confronts whoever, whatever that made the bang.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast